Hestia finds Percy

Hestia had felt the helplessness that was on Olympus, ever since Apollo had went missing, ever since Percy had disappeared from the camps and no one could find the son of Poseidon.  Hestia knew where Percy was, after all she was the one keeping an eye on him from afar, she didn't know how he got all the scars that littered his body, she couldn't read his mind.

She watched as Percy dumped Annabeth right after the war and then disappeared to build a life by himself, she saw Percy building a life without Annabeth, she didn't know what happened in his life, but she noticed that he was changing, Percy looked stressed and busy, but the difference was that Percy no longer looked like Poseidon, dull sea green eyes had changed to a dark brown almost black.

Hestia wasn't sure what was happening to their hero, she wasn't sure why he cut all ties with them, all she knew is what she saw. Now she had to ask him to save Apollo, that would cause an uproar by all means, but she knew Percy wouldn't stand by torture, Hestia was unaware that Percy had been tortured by the Taliban for five months, she didn't know that Percy had to watch his best friend die via a beheading, she didn't know.

Hestia knew that Percy was a firefighter, a harder worker, building things from ground up, she saw him at a gravestone that had Zeke's name in engraved on it. Hestia didn't know that Zeke was Percy's lover that had died while he was overseas, Percy wasn't the same kid that she kept a close eye on, Percy wasn't the same kid that took orders from any one, well he does but he doesn't at the same time. Percy changed to fit the roles he was given, he wasn't afraid of Zeus, he was just tired of the bullshit, Hestia didn't know how to ask or talk to Percy, but she couldn't stand by and allow this behavior in her home, Percy was the only one that she could trust.

Percy went back to his home, where he spotted movement within his house, he knew Lisa had sent him home to sleep and take care of himself for a few weeks, because he had done so much, but what Lisa forgot to tell him was that she looked at his Will and was shocked that everything he and Zeke had built went to her and the twins, that he had started up a college fund for them. Percy was a firefighter and a blue collar worker, he worked on his days off, when he wasn't being a firefighter, he managed to get time off to help care for the twins before going back to work.

Percy didn't think the person that was already inside his house would kill him, if they did that'd be a blessing in his eyes, because he'd get what? The Fields of Punishment? Or Asphodel Meadows? Either of those were blessings in his eyes, he knew that he had done no good. He wasn't a good person either, he allowed Liam to die forcing Lisa to hate him, sighing Percy entered his own house, with a look of 'what?' Written all over his face, he hoped he didn't give too much information to them.

"Hestia, I would say this is a wonderful surprise to see you, but we both know that it would be a lie," Percy said while kicking his boots off, Hestia had noticed that slight change, what happened to the shoe lover that Percy used to be? Why did he love boots now? More importantly why did he look like Hades? Did Poseidon disown Percy? Did Hades adopt Percy? Hestia had too many questions to ask their former hero, but what she said, shocked her, "Zeus is torturing Apollo," Hestia had told him, Percy's eyes went wide, like he was remembering his time overseas.

"Percy? Are you okay?" Hestia asked softly, forcing Percy to shove those memories behind him then placed a smile on his face, he needed his façade to be believable when Percy spoke up, "yeah, I'm fine." Percy said though both knew it was a lie since his smile no longer reached his eyes and that his eyes were no longer warm, and welcoming.

Percy waved his hand for Hestia to continue to continue to speak, "Zeus' been torturing Apollo, since the end of the war with Gaia." Hestia said, only to notice that Percy had flinched at the word 'war and torture', she wanted to ask about it, but she knew how stubborn Poseidon was when she would ask questions, Percy got his stubbornness from both of his parents, so that made asking questions about anything a challenge.