apollo gets a savior

Percy laid on the living room floor, with an arm covering his face, mainly his eyes. Percy hissed at the sun, hissed at the bright light, Percy preferred the darkness over the light, Percy kept his eyes closed because he knew that those who lay and wait had a higher chance of pulling off the mission. Percy remembered how he and Zeke would lay outside and look up at the night sky, they had talked about anything and hoping for that forever kind of relationship but never happened, now he understood why 'happily ever after' was so, so fake.

Percy sighed before muttering under his breath about having to save a dipshit named Apollo, Percy found the dungeons of Olympus, Percy hid within the darkness that where the dungeons were had, the shadows looked like they were calling him to hide within them.

Percy needed to wait because he could sense that Zeus was on his way to practice hitting his own son, Percy chewed on his bottom lip to keep himself calm, pain was like a calming aura to him, since Zeke's death all he ever known was pain, his step dad's abuse (Gabe Ugliano) then forced to save the Olympians over and over, with Chiron constantly saying 'the heroes of old could only dream of' it got annoying, Annabeth's bossness got annoying.

Percy was alone in a room, though it was more like a cell but he still didn't talk to anyone, he waited for the perfect moment to save Apollo. Hestia probably did have ulterior motives and whatever they were Percy knew it would end one of two ways, him dead or Apollo turning him into a flower of some type, Percy couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel that most people could see on their darkest days.

Shaking his head he could hear Zeus speaking to Apollo, saying shit that his siblings are so much better than he was, how Zeus wished that Apollo didn't exist, ouch, though Percy could relate to the 'didn't exist' aspect. This is hell, he knew he had to socialize and he hated it, he'd rather be under a blanket, with Zeke and watching a movie of some type, Percy could only relate to some of the things that Zeus was saying, all he had to do was wait.

Percy's former military training had come in handy with the waiting aspect, because he needed Zeus to finish, finish the verbal abuse all while striking Apollo. Percy sat down on the ground, wishing that he had a cigarette with him than he remembered when Zeke would catch him smoking then told him to stop or he'd leave, Zeke was a reason as to why Percy stopped doing a lot of things that he used to do, now that he didn't have that, if Apollo tried it on Percy now, Percy would slap him.

Percy heard the door to the cell shut, the grumpy old hag was gone, leaving a badly beaten brat behind him. "I so need a painkillers, know any good doctors?" Percy asked Apollo, who didn't recognize Percy due to the appearance changing slowly over time, from what Percy used to look like to what he looked like now. When Apollo didn't answer Percy, it was time, it was easier to move the dead than the living, Percy tired that once, it was easier to move a dead body then one that was alive.

Sleeping? He had moved Zeke to their bed multiple times but Zeke was light and Percy actually used the water to move his sleeping boyfriend from one room to another, like how Zeke would use flowers on Percy. Why were the good memories coming out now? This is why he preferred the coldness and the darkness, nothing ever goes right if he had happy thoughts, he loved being negative with how his thinking was, because either way where he ends up in the underworld would be a blessing to him.

Percy had hope that Poseidon would disown him, but that would be unlikely, but he could dream about him being disowned along with being a disappointment, which actually almost made him smile. While shaking his head, before carrying Apollo out of the cell and away from Olympus, Percy mentally prayed to Hestia that she better supply the nectar and ambrosia otherwise he'll have to steal it from Apollo's temple, then again stealing it would be the better option.