apollo wakes up

This is dedicated to Enamis

Percy could hear the blankets moving, like someone was waking up, Percy could see the sun rising on the horizon, the night faded into daylight.  Percy sighed heavily, now he had to hope that his façade would hold up in front of Apollo, slowly making his way to the room, Percy only had a one bedroom apartment, so Apollo got the only room within the apartment, Percy didn't mind that though, he rarely slept. The pain had finally ended, Apollo woke up seventh two hours later in a small room, that was far from grandeur than his apartments that was on Olympus. 

There were things laying on the floor, books open on the wooden desk in front of him, the window overlooked an emergency exit, where a small blue plant was growing quietly. Apollo looked at himself, his wounds were almost healed. Apollo looked like a mummy, but for the first time in months he felt good, there was a knock that was heard at the door opened, a head that he knew well came through the crack, a raven black hair, the sea green eyes, tanned skin. Percy Jackson.

Though Apollo could tell that there was something off about Percy, but he couldn't place nor say anything because Percy was the one that saved him when Apollo didn't have anyone, Apollo was surprised that Percy was still alive, but why did his eyes look so broken?

Apollo had wide eyes, when Percy saw him awake, Percy then smiled while entering the room. "How are you, feeling?" Percy asked softly, it was a tone that he never used, unless it was with Zeke, Lisa, Liam or with the twins.

Apollo jumped forcing himself  to hide under the covers, but sadly Percy stepped forward before Apollo could finish his gesture, taking his hand gently stroking his palm in a gesture of comfort.

"Shh, Apollo, everything is fine. Here nobody will bring you the slightest harm, Hestia was worried like never before, you have nothing to fear." Percy said softly, sure it helped but it made Apollo to tremble, imagining Zeus appearing infront of them, then grabbing him to place him back in the small cell to drain Apollo from his essence.

"Shh, Apollo" Percy whispered softly, that forced Apollo to focus on Percy's voice, looking right into the calm ones of the young hero, that they hadn't seen in a long time, Apollo had noticed slight changes in Percy, but he couldn't explain it, it was like Percy was questioning everything, that's when Apollo could see the momvents of waves that was visible in Percy's eyes. Apollo felt calmed, taking deep breaths mimicking Percy, finally Apollo was relaxed slightly. 

"There, Apollo, that's good, what if you tell me, why I found you like this?" Percy asked softly, Percy knew to be calm, but it was hard, he knew he needed Zeke, to help him stay calm. Percy hoped that Apollo would tell him, he really wanted to kill someone, wait, he couldn't kill anyone, because than who'd take care of Lisa and the twins? Apollo swallowed hard like he was nervous, the sungod didn't want to appear weak infront of Percy. Because what would Percy think of Apollo? If Percy had foundout that Apollo couldn't stand up to Zeus? That Apollo spent months feeling vulnerable and helpless?

"Hey easy, no one is judging you here, I just want to know, who's ass I'm kicking for putting you in such a state," Percy whispered, though Percy knew who it was, he needed to make sure that the information was correct, that he wasn't seeing things while he was in that cell with Apollo.

Percy ran his fingers through Apollo's hair, which made him think of Zeke, Apollo let out a laugh, which was rewarded with the most beautiful smile. The smile seemed fake, but Apollo couldn't tell, he was too weak to use his powers, though the smile was the most beautiful smile that Apollo had ever seen, Apollo took his gaze away from Percy's eyes moving quickly to his lips before before returning to the sea green irises.