𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦

"And you're saying that movie's not scary?" Riley asked Rex as she walked down the stairs with him, Robbie, and André. Robbie was carrying Rex as usual since the puppet couldn't walk.

"No, I'm saying it's not as scary as tofu," Rex replied.

André chuckled. "Why you always rippin' on tofu?"

"'Cause it tastes like snot. And snot does not taste good."

Riley smiled, playfully rolling her eyes before noticing Tori struggling with her stuff as she opened her locker. "Hey, look who's here," she nodded towards the girl. 

"Hey, can you guys help me?" Tori asked for their help.

"Sure," Robbie replied, dropping his puppet to the floor.

The three walked over to help Tori. André grabbed her bookbag while Robbie stuffed her textbooks in the locker.

"You should probably get some shelves in there," Riley commented to Tori, watching the boys stuff her things in her locker. 

Tori nodded. "Yep."

"There you go," Robbie smiled.

"All set," André added.

Robbie walked back over to his puppet and picked him back up. Riley scrunched her nose in disgust when she saw a piece of gum stuck to Rex's forehead.

"Never put me down like that again," Rex demanded Robbie, who made Rex slap himself.

"Ow! I was helping Tori," Robbie defends himself. 

"Get the gum off my forehead."

Robbie did as he was told by the puppet, getting rid of the gum. 

"Okay, Rob, you don't have to do what your puppet says," Riley tells him.

He gave the girl a look. "Rex isn't a puppet!"

"Ooh, is 'doll' better?" She smiled, causing Tori and André to laugh.

Robbie rolled his eyes as Rex said, "Girl, you don't wanna mess with me."

"Like I'm scared of you."

Tori smiled, shaking her head before saying, "All right," she closed her locker shut, "My locker is filled. I feel complete."

André shook his head. "Whoa, whoa. Not yet."

"What?"

"You gotta customize it," Riley informed her.

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to customize their locker," Robbie explained as if it were obvious. 

"Oh, well, what did you do for yours?" Tori asked Robbie.