𝘪. 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦

" OUT OF ALL PEOPLE , why did it have to be her?"

André Harris chuckled as he looked at the girl next to him after ringing the doorbell. Riley Sinclair keeps complaining because she and Andre paired with Trina Vega, the most annoying and untalented girl at Hollywood Arts, in the upcoming big showcase. bound to get on his best friend's nerves within a few seconds when they arrived because he knew how she felt about the older girl.

"I don't know, but remember, I paid you $20 to do this, so you're gonna have to deal with it, Riles."

Riley glared at him, making the teenage boy hold his hands up in surrender. She rolled her eyes before hearing the sound of footsteps coming to the door. Trina soon answered the door, and Riley could tell she was equally annoyed herself for being paired up with the two.

"Come in," Trina sighed in an annoying voice and moved out of the way.

"Thanks," Riley thanked the older girl, walking inside with André.

They both set their stuff down, and Riley noticed another girl about her age. Because of the two girls' appearance similarities, Riley assumed they were sisters.

"Tori, that's Andrew and Ria." Trina introduced the two as she walked over to her sister.

"André and Riley," André corrected the brunette, who rolled her eyes in return.

Tori gave Riley and André a small smile, waving her hand in greeting. "Hey," she says politely.

Riley smiled at the girl as well. "Hey."

"You go to Hollywood Arts, too?" André questioned the girl.

"Oh, I'm not a performer," Tori gushed out and pointed to Trina, who stood next to her. "Just my sister."

"Yep. I got the talent, and she has the strong teeth," Trina informed us as she squished Tori's cheeks. "You know, she's never had one cavity?"

Tori shrugged. "I try not to brag about it."

While Riley looked between the two girls in confusion, André looked around the living room and noticed the beautiful piano.

"Woah, nice piano," he said.

The young teenager then sat on the piano stool before playing a few notes. Riley smiled at her best friend's talent while Tori looked at him in amazement, and Trina rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Oh my god, you're fantastic!" The younger Vega sister praised him as she sat next to him.

"He's okay."