𝘪𝘷. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

Cat, André, and Riley were walking through the hallway when they noticed Tori struggling to get her French horn in her locker.

"Tori," André called, catching her attention.

"Vega," Riley added with a smile.

"What's up?" Cat greets.

"I'm having a horn problem," Tori complains. The trio stared at her with amused looks on their faces. "Why do I have to play an instrument, anyway?"

"Everyone at Hollywood Arts has to play an instrument," Cat explained to her friend.

"Okay, well, I sing. My throat is my instrument," Tori says, gesturing to her throat. "I'm a throat player."

Riley giggled a little, shaking my head. "Doesn't count, Tori. And to be completely honest, it sounds gross."

"Why'd you pick the French horn?" André asks her.

"I don't know," Tori shrugged. "I like French fries, French toast..."

Cat suddenly gasped, interrupting Tori. "One time when I was eating French toast at a restaurant, I started laughing, and then I started choking. So the lady who ran the restaurant made me leave," she explained, leaving Riley, André, and Tori to stare at her. "So, let's hear your horn!"

"Yeah, play that funky music, white girl," André agreed.

"You know, I'm half Latina," Tori tells him.

"Then hit it, Muchacha."

Tori cleared her throat a little before she played a bad tune. "I think it's broken," she says after she stopped playing.

"Here, let me fix it for you," Riley said before taking the French horn.

She cleared her throat before putting the French horn to her mouth and began to play Another One Bites the Dust. A guy with a keyboard joined in and everyone but Tori began to dance to the music.

"It's not broken," Riley heard Cat say to Tori.

Once she was finished, everyone in the hallway cheered as Riley handed the horn back to Tori.

"And that's how you play the French horn," the slightly younger girl smirked before walking off with André and Cat.