Chapter 1

I have more stories on my Tiktok
.allykaulitz_
Enjoy this story!!

~~

I hated school, especially how Tom bullies me a lot. I never did did anything to him, he just hated me. My brother and I were getting ready for school, he was in 11th grade so he doesn't go to the same school as me, nor does he know about what Tom does to me at school. After we got ready, we walked to school. I never liked taking the bus because Tom goes on the same bus as me and I don't want my brother to know that he bullies me. Our parents were drug addicts, they never really cared about me and my brother, so we mostly took care of ourselves. They started smoking when I ended 5th grade and now they got addicted to it ever since. I made it to my school and so did my brother liam. Ugh I fucking hate walking in. "Heyy Alia!!" Bill hugged me. "Hey Bill!!" I hugged him back. Bill is my only friend at this school, everyone is so fake these days. I just wanna be alone.

~~~

I walked in 1st period class, English, I'm the worst at this subject. "Look who came in..the slut!!" Tom and his stupid friends laugh. I ignored them and sat down far away from them. They only call me a 'slut' just because someone made rumors about me sleeping with different guys but I would never, it's disgusting. I bet that's Tom does, goes around and fuck girls then leaves like every boy does. Boys are so cruel and pathetic.

"Okay today we will be reading this book and everyone is going to read!!" The teacher said. Fuck! I don't wanna read out loud in front of the whole class that's embarrassing. Especially how my social anxiety is, bad really bad.

As everyone was reading one after another, I haven't gotten called. I was nervous, my leg couldn't stop shaking or I wouldn't stop fidgeting with my fingers. "Alia it's your turn!" The teacher points at me. Fuck this!! I took a deep breath and started to read. "Can you read any louder, I can't hear you!?" Tom says across the classroom. His friends laughed as Tom said that. "Tom enough of that!" The teacher tells him. I sat back down and closed my book. I wanted to cry at this point but infront of everyone, yeah no!. Then Tom's gonna start calling me a crybaby. I honestly don't know why Tom bullies me now. He never did but somehow he started to?. Tom doesn't know what I go through at home, he thinks I have a 'perfect life' yeah I wish. I have to deal with my parents and him. What's the point of living then, might as well just end it at this point. "Okay your turn Tom!" She points at him. He stands up and mocks the way I read. Everyone was laughing. "That's not funny Tom, sit back down!" The teacher gave him a look. Now I wanted to cry even more. Can this class just fucking end already.

♣︎

English class finally ended and as I was walking out the classroom I saw Bill. "Ugh it's been hours since I've seen you!" I sarcastically said. "Really Alia, it's only been 54min!" Bill says. "Yeah but you're my only friend I really see, so it feels like hours!" I tell him. "Well I'm not gonna be your only friend anymore!" Bill smiles. "What do you mean?" I ask. "Meet Gustav! He's part of my band!" Bill had a worried look on his face. He probably thinks I don't wanna be friends with Gustav, but I do. "Hi Gustav! I'm Alia!" I smile. "Hey Alia!" Gustav smiles back at me. I totally forgot how Bill made a band. "Who's in your band?!" I ask him. "Me! Of course, Gustav, Georg and Tom!" Bill replied. My smile fades away once I heard 'Tom' "Oh Tom's in the band?!" I look at Bill. "Yeah, we didn't have anyone else to be the guitarist, but trust me he's good at playing the guitar, you should maybe come over and see us practice!?" Bill tells me. "I would love too!" We walked to 2nd period science. I sat next to Bill and Gustav next to Georg. "Wait aren't you Alia?" Georg taps on my shoulder. "Yeah!?" I said. "I heard you used to be friends with Tom when y'all were in 5th grade!" He says. "Yeah..I guess he's been a bitch to me ever since!" I shrug. "He talks about you sometimes!" Is georg even supposed to tell me this??. "Oh really?" I look over at Bill. "Yeah he tells me funny stories about you two!" Georg looks both me and Bill. Tom talking about me??. "I never knew?!" I side eyed Bill. "Don't look at me like that! I never told you because you hate him!" Bill chuckles. "I don't care if I hate him, you should've still told me!" I say. "My bad, but I promise I'll tell you next time!" He said. I nod my head. Bill is the only person I trust with my whole life. He knows about my family issues and what I do to myself aka cut myself because of all my problems, but I started to cut myself more near 7th grade year cause of Tom. I never told him anything about my family issues, I don't trust Tom anymore. I even told Bill not to say anything, and he kept that promise.

☆☆☆

Class ended pretty fast, we didn't even do anything in that class because we had a substitute. I was walking to 3rd period and I hated History class, and not because I had it with Tom, I mean yeah but also because mrs. Mock is so strict and annoying. He had no friends in that class so I made fun of him for that. I sat down on my seat. "Awe look at Tom being all alone again, he has no friends!" I make a sad face. "Shut the fuck up Alia, atleast I have friends unlike you!" He rolls his eyes. So much attitude for a boy I'd say. "Oh I don't have friends, maybe you should tell that to your band!" I said. "Why the fuck are you becoming friends with my band, you fucking weirdo!?" He side eyed me. "Me weirdo?? Please you talk about me to them, so who's the weirdo now!!" I chuckle. Tom knew it was true cause he stayed quiet, just staring at me.

The teacher walked in. "Okay we will be doing a major project, with a partner and I'm choosing the partners, so let's start!" Mrs Mock puts on her glasses as she opens her binder where all of our names were there. "Jocelyn and Mia, Jaxon and Olivia, Tom and Alia..." she kept going. "Woah woah woah, you can't put me with that fucker!!" I tell the teacher. "Too bad, deal with it and no swearing in my class next time you're going to the office!" Her tone got louder. "Damn Alia, you really do love to get detention!" Tom laughs. "Ha ha ha, very funny Tom!" I sarcastically said and walked up to him. "Damn you're way uglier closer!" Tom raised his eyebrow. "Shut the fuck up, you're even more uglier, and I'm about to punch you on your bitch ass face!!" I roll my eyes. "I'd like to see you try!" He leaned back on his chair.

I stand there staring at him. Thinking of his facial features, his lips, his eyes, his baby face, his- Wait what the fuck are you thinking about Alia!! Focus Alia Focus!!!

I snap back to reality and see Tom giving me a weird look with his eye brow raised up. "Well instead of looking at me how about you do the project!" He points at me. "Me?? I'm not doing no project, you are doing it!" I point at him. "Just shut up and do it, I'm going to the restroom!" I said. "To do what? Smoke like you always do!? Fucking drug addict!" Tom giggled. "You're such a bitch Tom!!" I walked away.

-----

Who the fuck does he think he is calling me a 'drug addict' I mean yeah I do smoke but not like my parents do, now that's a drug addict. I only do it to escape from all the shit that's been going on. Tom of course doesn't know what I go through, plus if I tell him, he would care less. Tom calling me a 'drug addict' honestly really did hurt, I wanted to cry for some reason. I was tired of his bullshit!! No I am tired of his bullshit!.

TOM'S POV:

For some goddamn reason I felt bad for calling Alia a drug addict. She looked hurt? But why do I care. I fucking hate her, nobody likes her. What was so confusing to me was why she was staring at me like that before?? Who cares, she looked...hot. Wait no she looked ugly, ugly as fuck!!!. Gosh what in the world am I thinking??

-----------

Hey guys, I hope y'all liked this chapter make sure you vote and comment!!