Chapter 9

Today is the day I buy my dress. All of us girls were getting ready in my room. Meanwhile, Tom, Bill, Gustav, and Georg were downstairs watching the TV. I wore boot cut Miss Me jeans with a dark blue shirt that hugged my waist. Kristen wore a juicy couture set. The color was dark red(cherry red ig) it only showed her hips. Lia wore the same thing as Kristen but the color was pink. Mia was wearing a white tank top with low rise boot cut jeans. "You girls ready?" Lia asked as she fixes her hair a bit. "Yep." I said looking at myself in the mirror before we leave. Mia and Kristen nod their heads.

"Okay let's go." I grab my keys.

As we headed downstairs, the boys were all eyeing their girlfriends or the person they like I guess you could say that. I make eye contact with Tom and he was looking at me up and down. While smirking.

"Okay we're leaving now, bye and don't do anything stupid you four." I said.

"We won't!" Bill says.

"Have fun at the mall."

"Make sure you don't talk to any other guys, Alia"

I roll my eyes playfully. Tom's so overprotective. It's not like we're going to the mall just to talk to other dudes. We're going for the dresses.

~❦︎~

As we got to the mall, Mia spotted a makeup store. "Guys we need to go there, I seriously need more makeup." She said as she leads us to the store.

After buying some makeup stuff, we now actually went to buy our dresses.

"Wait a minute! This one's actually really cute. Should I buy it?" Lia shows us the dress.

"It's cute but if you want to buy it then buy it, but I'd rather look around just to make sure if I want another one." I tell her.

"You're right. I should look around." She puts back the dress.

"Omg! This is the one! I'm getting it!" I show the other girls.

"Yess! That would look so hot on you!"

"That dress is amazing!"

"It's soo cute!!"

While Mia and Kristen were still looking for a dress. Lia and I went to pay. "Tahy will be $24.99." The woman says as she waits for me to pay.

"Here's your receipt! Have a nice day!" She hands it to me.

"Thanks! You too!"

We all got our dresses and payed but we were hungry so we went to get food. I drove us to get some food

"Should we get some for the guys?" Mia asked. We all look at eachother. "Nahh!" We all say. After we ordered our food we headed back home. I knock on the 3 times waiting for someone to open the door. I heard someone running up to the door. It's Bill. "You girls got food for us too right?" Bill asks. "Uhm no..we forgot." I lied. "Yeah we thought you guys didn't want any." Mia shrugs. "I smellll food!!!!" Gustav comes down the stairs. We set the food on the table. Gustav kisses Mia, so as Georg with Lia.

"Where's Liam?" I ask them. "Oh he said he was gonna go hang out with Jenna." Bill replied.

Tom came up to me. "You gonna share some right?!" He pointed at the food. "If you want some you can have some." I said. "It's fine, I'll just get some with the guys. I mean look at them they're literally eating their girlfriends food." He says as I turn around to look.