Chapter 17

ALIA'S POV:

I cried as I went to my hotel room. Once I got in I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I looked around the bathroom for a razor or anything. I need something to get my mind off of Alex's words. I found an eyebrow razor in Lia's makeup bag. I sat down on the floor and started to do it. Two cuts on my left and two on my right arm. I tried not to cry loudly. I grab some toilet paper to wipe off the blood that's dripping from my wrists.

Why would Alex say that in front of everyone? Why is he still so rude to me? Why just why? I wanted to get these thoughts away so I did it again. It's just addicting. While I was doing it, the door flew open. Revealing Tom..and the girls. Fuck.

"Alia, baby, please stop!"

Tom kneeled down and takes the razor from my hand. He stands back up and looks at the girls. "Can you girls please leave, I can handle this with her, just please." Tom tells them.

They were shocked, they've never seen me like this. They all nod their heads and left. Tom closes the door and kneels back down again.

"Love, why..why'd you cut your wrists again.." He grabs my arm and looks at my wrists.

I couldn't speak, I was still crying. "Let me get you cleaned up." He wipes the blood carefully and slowly. I love Tom, he was so gentle with me.

After he got me cleaned up he pulled me closer to him. I hugged him as he wrapped himself around me. Tom kissed my forehead.

"How about you get changed into some comfy clothes, I'll get changed to and when I get back I'll be with you." He kissed my forehead once again before he left.

I changed into some shorts and a long sleeved shirt. I sit on the bed waiting for Tom, I felt a bit dizzy from all the blood I've been losing. I stand up to get some water. I could barely walk, I held onto the counter as I was about the fall.

"Tom, hurry.."

The door flew open. "Alia!," Tom called out my name. "What are you doing standing up?" He asked as he picked me up and laid me on the bed.

"I was gonna get some water." I said.

"Well you should've waited for me," Tom grabs a bottle of water. "Here." He hands it to me.

Tom lays down next to me. "Wait, are you gonna sleep here tonight?" I ask lifting up my head. "Yeah." He says as his arms wrap around me.

"But where is gonna Kristen sleep?"

"With Bill." He shoves his face in my neck.

KRISTEN'S POV:

Everyone was heading back to their rooms since it was like 1am in the morning, and when Alex said that to Alia at the pool was at 11pm so I'm pretty sure she'll be asleep by now. I went in as the other girls were behind me. I walk up to the bed and Alia wasn't alone, Tom was with her.

"Dang it, where am I gonna sleep?" I said.

"Where you usually sleep, duh!" Mia says as she heads to the bathroom.

"I can't, Tom is with her!" I whispered yelled.

"Oh." Mia looks.