ch1||we meet again

🚀zemoles pov💫
Ughh,my mom iz making me ztart a new school in Zouthpark,I hate 'er zo much.
Itz not like I make any friendz,Im juzt a loner and I uszually juzt zit alone and ignore people.
After I left my old school a few yearz ago and left my only friend,Gregory,It zeems my confidence of making friendz iz lacking.
Itz time for school now,actually,im 20 minutez late..but zame thing!
Im outzide of ze school right now,debating if i should actually go in or juzt keep zitting out here.
I guess I should go in now,I meant I should,but like..I dont think I should but im zuppozed to.
I walk into ze building,looking at ze map zat leadz me to my firzt clazz.
Im pretty late,zo there iz no one out here thankfully.
After I finally find my firzt class,I walk in and clear my throat zo the teacher will know Im here.
"Ok children we have a new student here today,he is a transfer student from france so please be nice to him,I would like you all to meet Chris-"
"Ze mole."I correct him.
No one callz me christophe anymore,I have alwayz hated the name anywayz.
"Uhh i would like you all to meet ze mole.."the teacher continuez.
🚀Third person💫
"Okay mole you can now take a seat" The teacher says to Christophe before continuing on with the lesson.
Christophe scans the room for an open seat,then hesitantly sits next to a blonde,curly haired girl(bebe).
"heyy cutie you free tonight~?" The blonde giggled.
"salope américaine blanche"Christophe hissed.
He knew that the blonde wouldn't know any french and assume it was a compliment.
"Oh,uhh... thanks..!"the blonde murmmured not knowing what Christophe said.
🚀A few minutes later💫
Christophe was walking to his next class,first trying to find out where it was.
While he was waking down the hall,he saw him,the person that made him happy,the person that made him feel that all his worries were gone,

Gregory.
......
🚀 Christophes POV💫
Iz that...Non,it cant be..what iz 'e doing here at a cheap,sheety school like zis??
We made eye contact,bazed off 'iz facial expression 'e iz az shocked az I am.
'e ztarted running up to me,once he finally made it across ze hall,'e bazically pounced on me and hugged me.I waz not expecting zis..I thought 'e would be mad at me for leaving him with non warning.
"Chris!I missed you so much dear!What happened??"
I felt zo bad,I left him with non warning.
I remembered how 'e called me dear all ze time,even zough we have never been an actual couple,he callz everyone dear zough zo im not zpecial to 'im or anyzing.
"I had non choice to leave,I zidn't want to but my mom juzt told me we were leaving without warning,im zorry."
🚀Third person💫
Christophe hugged back after apologizing.
"No no dont apologize dear, you didnt have a choice its not your fault."Gregory insisted.
"I left zou without zou getting a warning zo I should apologize for not telling zou."
"No its alright!I was extremely worried about you though."
Then it got silent,they sat there for around 10 minutes talking and embracing until the bell rang and they had to go to class, luckily their next class was art and they were both sharing art class so they kept on talking and reminiscing about everything since art was basically a free period.