×moving back×

🚀Gregorys POV💫
Well,today is the day,the day I loose my bestfriend,my self confidence,my happiness,my beliefs in love,everything.

I never exactly told Christophe what day I was leaving, so he doesnt know yet,but Im going to tell him to meet me at the cherry blossom tree we met at.

We have been having alot of fun in these past few days,we dug an underground tunnel and I got mad at Christophe for causing me to get my clothes all dirty,we went to a circus and made fun of the clowns,we switched outfits and took pictures,we went to a park,we cried because I was leaving soon,we have had lots of fun..
But now I have to text him about meeting me,and tell him im leaving..and Im also going to confess my feelings to him,he doesn't know Im a homosexual,Although he  has been suspecting it.

Text🚀
Gregory:Good day,Christophe,do you mind meeting me at the cherry blossom tree today?I have something to tell you.

Ze mole:uhh sure what time

Gregory:Like,now?

Ze mole:yeah I'll be there
🚀Back to Gregorys POV💫
Oh Gosh,what did I just get myself into..what if he doesn't like me back and I make a fool of myself..or what if he doesn't want to be friends anymore..

It doesn't matter,I just want him to know the truth.

Im waiting at the cherry blossom tree right now,Im holding a bouquet of red roses,he told me roses were his favorite flowers.
I also brought him a giraffe stuffed animal plush,I hope he likes it..
"Hello,Gregory."

"Oh good day Christophe,my apologies I was spaced out."I apologize.
"No worriez,zo what did zou want to tell me?"He asks,
"Im leaving today."
I could tell he was disappointed by his face.

🚀 Third person💫
Christophes heart sank,he thought he would have atleast another day or two to hangout with his bestfriend.
His face softened,a tear rolled down his face and Gregory immediately opened his arms for an embrace and Christophe immediately ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
They cried for a minute before Gregory broke the silence.
"Theres..hic...something else I must tell you."
"Go ahead..it better be good newz this time."
"I uhm,I-I love you, Christophe..not platonically..and I understand if you dont feel the same."I confess,
I lift my arm up and put my hand out expecting him to hit me for being a homosexual.
"Move your arms,Greg,Im not gonna hit you."
He says in the most fluent english I've ever heard out of him, it shocked me.
I slowly put down my arms.
"Your not mad at me..?"
"Non,why would I be?"
"O-oh,well,uhm,you could,uhm, because,im a-"
I suddenly got interrupted by something pushing against my lips,I look and my lips were against Christophes,I was shocked,but I slowly started to kiss back.
.....
We stayed kissing against a tree for awhile,before I pulled away huffing.
"Friendz with benefitz,or more?"
"More."
"I love you"
"I love zou too"
We hugged for a bit,before I remembered the presents I got for him.
"Oh here,I got you this."
I gave him the bouquet,and the stuffed giraffe,but there was more.A solid,gold,cigarette case since I knew he smoked.
"I love itz!!How expenzive waz thiz??"
He asked,and I responded
"Oh only around 200,075$.Half of my monthly allowance."
"ZOU ZPENT 200K ON ME???"
"yeah,and I feel kinda gay for that."
"Your ze bezt!!I love zou!!"he pounced on me and hugged me.

(Angst coming up skip if u want:3)
🚀Ze moles POV💫
I hugged him,he waz ze bezt!

But zen,I heard a truck,wit a lazy who lookz like Gregory but a bit older,hiz mother.

"GREGORY COME HERE THIS INSTANT!!WE ARE LEAVING EARLY!"she yelled at Greg,my heart shattered.

"WAIT CAN I JUST HAVE A FEW MINUTES???"he begged.
"FINE BUT HURRY UP!"she demanded.
"Im sorry we have to separate,I love you with all my heart Chris and No one and take that away.I'll come back for you.I promise."he said before giving me a warm embrace,I sobbed as hard as I could when he backed up and started walking to his car.

He blew me a kiss before driving off,I walked back to my house and completely ignored my mother yelling at me to do the dishes,
I just went up to my room and fell onto my bed and sobbed my eyes out.