∞dont go..∞

🚀Third person 💫
Gregory was writing down the things that were written on the bored,when suddenly he remembered something,

He was leaving southpark and moving back to Yardale next week.
He remembered how he had to tell Christophe,and how he had just begun to feel better about himself again,after him and christophe found eachother.
He didn't want to go.

......
He grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the news,then passing it to Christophe.
Christophe grabbed the paper and started reading it silently to himself,
Im afraid to tell you that im going back to Yardale next week,I know we have just found eachother again but I unfortunately do not have a choice.
Christophe put the back of his hand to cover his mouth,he looked down in disappointment with glossy eyes as if he was about to have a breakdown right there and then.
🚀At the end of class💫
Gregory pretended to continue writing,so did christophe "class is dismissed boys,"
The teacher mentioned
"Oh yeah,we know we are just finishing writing,sir."Gregory said.
"Alright well hurry up."the teacher said before leaving the classroom,
Christophe and Gregory both looked at each other with glossy eyes,they both got up from their seats quickly and embraced eachother.
"Zont go..I-I-...Im nozing without zou.."Christophe stammered while sobbing on Gregorys shoulder.
"Im sorry dear,I-I believe I dont have a choice."Gregory said with a shaky voice as if he was about to cry.
They embraced for awhile,sobbing and crying their hearts out.
"I love you.."
"I love zou too"
They sat there for a minute.
"You know what,lets make this the best week we've ever had..I want to be sure we have fun before I move away.."Gregory says softly starting to caress Christophes back.
"I zont care how much fun we have,I juzt zont want zou to leave..."Christophe mumbles before starting to cry even harder
"Im dearly sorry,Chr-Mole.."Gregory apologizes before correcting himself worrying Christophe might get mad if not called 'Ze mole'.
"Zont worry about namez at this moment,I zont want zou to leave me,I zont want to loose you again."
"I promise,I will always be here with you,in your heart,Im always going to be here."
"hic..I love zou.."
"I love you most.sniff"