𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵐᵃᵈʸˡⁱⁿᵉ ʰᵃᵍᵉ ᵛⁱˡˡᵃᵍᵉ.
On one stormy night of hage village, a knock was heard on the local church's door. As the father of the church opened the door, he saw three children, he quickly took them inside and a sister named lily covered them with a blanket. There were two boys and one girl. The first boy was calm, he had black hair and green eyes. "Now, this one's name is yuno." The second boy was energetic, he had kicked the fathers forehead as he tried to read his name. "Okay, this is an energetic one. Let's see... his name is asta!" The father exclaimed. "The girls' name is... Madyline? Now what does the rest of the note say? 'Take care of Madyline, she must be kept safe. There is enough money for her needs for 15 years. As well as extra for the other kids you may take in. If she asks for tea as she grows older, please give her some as her father would throw a fit if he didn't have any tea.' Well that was a very unique not" The father
said.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵐᵃᵈʸˡⁱⁿᵉ ʷᵃˢ

Madyline talks in third person, though it's only sometimes. For what reason? I guess we will never know
- narrator

"Father, mady is going to the forest!" Mady exclaimed to the father of the church. "Okay mady, be back before dawn" father replied, madyline nodded and walked out the door. 'Who is that lady? I hope she is okay' mady thought before walking over to the lady. "Are you okay?" Mady asked. "I am alright, princess. Here. It's a gift" the lady passed a box to mady, when mady looked at the box the mysterious lady disappeared. "I wonder what's in the box?" Mady questioned to herself. When the young madyline looked inside the box she saw three animals. Talking animals. A white rabbit, a green caterpillar, and a purple striped cat. "I'm late! I'm late!" Said the white rabbit. The green caterpillar was smoking, whilst the cat had a sneaky grin and kept disappearing whilst it slept. "Oh! Mady is confused?" Mady said as she tilted her head. "I'll call you Mr. Rabbit!" Mady exclaimed as she looked towards the rabbit, she looked towards the other two. "And you will be Absolem and Cheshire!" Mady then tilt her head. "I don't know how I came up with those names, but it's whatever! Let's go back to the church!" Mr rabbit hopped next to mady whilst Cheshire was put on her top hat, Absolem sat on her shoulder. When they got to the church, father and sister lily looked as though they might have a heart attack. "Oh my days!!" Father yelled.

That was the start of Madyline's marvellous adventures.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉˢᵉⁿᵗ⁻ ᵐᵃᵈʸˡⁱⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒʷ ¹

Madyline had long curly, orange hair. Her eyes are a beautiful emerald green. She wore a purple and black dress with gold accents, her sleeves were long. With ruffles that showed underneath her coat, which was he undershirt. The back of the dress had a big black and purple striped bow. She had striped stockings that reached her knee. She had a black top hat with another black and purple striped bow around it, underneath the ribbon at the front of her hat was a flower. Her shoes were purple and gold lace ups that reached below her knee. Madyline had made most of her clothes, she would ask the others if they wanted her to make them clothes as well, which they agreed as long as it was simple. She had made Mr. Rabbit a purple waist coat with silver accents and silver buttons. Mr rabbit also had a stop watch and a top hat that matched with Madyline's. Absolem and Cheshire didn't want clothes.

Today was the day the trio got their grimoires. After mady got ready for the day, she and her three talking friends walked over to Asta, who was getting punched by Sister lily. Madyline sighed as she drank her tea, "Asta, leave sister lily alone." Madyline said sternly. "You can keep proposing to her you brat!! She's a women of clothing" Mr. Rabbit stated. "Yeah, you won't be able to be with her any time soon" Cheshire said whilst snickering. "Sorry kid but it's not ever going to happen, fine someone else" Absolem said while smoking his cigar. Asta ignored the four and proposed to sister lily, yet again. Mady walked over to yuno with her three animals in hand. "He does this everyday!" Mady stated, visibly annoyed. "He's never going to marry her, she is a women of clothing" Mr, rabbit stated, the other two animals nodded along. Yuno chuckled at their opinions and held mady's hand, they walked over to a crying asta. "Asta come on, we have to go" mady hurried the boy. "Fine..." asta sat up and walked to the door with the other two. After they said their goodbyes to the others they walked away.