𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠!

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵃⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ!
Very short chapter!- narrator.

"Madyline and Yuno are the hope for this village!" Father yelled with excitement.
                "Father, mady believes asta if also a hope for our village" Madyline suggests elegantly, whilst take a sip of her green tea.
"You're right. Madyline, asta and yuno are the hopes of this village!" Father edited.
Madyline smiled as she drank her tea. After dinner, yuno took madyline outside to watch the stars.
"Why are we out here yuno?" Madyline asked.
         "Madyline, I want to ask you a question" yuno responded.
"Okay! Go ahead".
Yuno paused before speaking.
           "I really like you, will you be my girlfriend?" Yuno was now blushing immensely.
Madyline ran and jumped on yuno. "Yes!"
The two hugged for a moment and smiled at each other. Yuno was in a daze by how beautiful Madyline looked under the light of the moon, reflecting against her deep green eyes. The stars looked as if they were dancing around the curly headed girl. Yuno leaned in towards madyline and kissed her. Earning a smile from Madyline as he pulled away. The two spent the rest of the night chatting whilst looking at the stars, holding hands the whole time.

It has been a month since the confession. At first, the whole church was surprised but got used to the constant pda of a clingy yuno. Always earning a scowl from a single asta and madyline's companions.
"Stop with the pda!!" Mr rabbit protested along with asta. Absolem and Cheshire muttering amongst themselves about how clingy yuno was. "Never!!" Yuno yelled whilst hugging madyline. Madyline giggled at her friends' playful argument.
During the month, the trio had been training for the magic knights' exams. There was still five months till the exams so there was definitely room for improvement. Not that they needed it. Madyline was now seriously agile now, and when I say agile I mean agile. Did I mention flexible? She was faster than both the boys now, thanks to her companions extremely hard training. She was pretty strong, but not as strong as the other two. Madyline had been training her magic, she has nearly mastered all of the spells in her grimoire. Madyline is a fast learner, which is an understatement.

Flashback

"What does queen of wonderland mean?" Madyline asked her three companions.
        "Well, it's linked to your parents." Absolem stated as the other two nodded along. Madyline leaned in, signaling she wanted to know more. "Once you are powerful enough, you will be able to return to your home with your parents. Your parents had been looking for you, since you were taken. But since they can't physically leave wonderland - because they are the king and queen, it's like a curse - they sent us here, as your guardians. Originally, we were supposed to show ourselves to you when you turned 15. But since someone had placed you here, they sent us earlier. They had told the kingdom you were dead so nobody would try to take you once again." Hearing this, madyline started crying. "Is that why my clothes are so different from everyone? Is that why sometimes, clothes and gifts would come for me?"
"That is right, madyline. Your parents deeply care about you. But since they can't see you, they decided that it would be best for you to stay here. Away from all the royal troubles, so you could live a life that you wanted. You will be able to see them after you make it as a magic knight." Cheshire said with a different smile than usual, it was a sincere smile. Madyline sat there for 15 minutes, crying happy tears. Her parents didn't Abandon her, they wanted her to be happy. Knowing this, it made madyline even more determined to become a magic knight.

End of flashback.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Madyline's spells-

Queen of wonderland-  queens grace.

Queen of wonderland- bow to the queen.

Queen of wonderland- royal hands.

Queen of wonderland- lucid dream.

Queen of wonderland- queens cage.

Queen of wonderland- royal bind.

Queen of wonderland- weapon summons

Queen of wonderland- checkmate.

Queen of wonderland- hat of surprises.

Queen of wonderland- bow of flight.

Queen of wonderland- stirring teacup.

More to come - narrator