𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐤𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦

ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ⁻ ᵐᵃᵍⁱ ᵏⁿⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᵉˣᵃᵐ
Long chapter - narrator

"Madyline! We have to go now!" Asta yelled.
           "Okay! Mady is just packing her tea inside her hat!" Madyline replies, quickly putting her tea inside her hat - hat of surprise helps her put anything she wants inside her hat and it gets put in this dimension of sorts. Madyline steps out of her room, with her companions. Cheshire is resting on her top hat, Absolem is smoking on her shoulder and Mr rabbit is getting held in madyline's arms. "Madyline! We are going to miss you so much!! Who's going to make that fabulous tea you always make?" Father cried. This earned a cry from madyline. "And who is going to have a tea party with me everyday!!" Madyline cried, hugging tightly on father. The two cried for a while before yuno stopped the dramatic scene. "Madyyy we have to go" yuno stated. He was partially jealous of how she was clinging onto father. Everyone else in the church could see yuno's jealous face and started laughing. "Asta, if you make it as a magic knight. And it's a strong if! I will perhaps try to become a magic knight as well." Nash reluctantly said, earning a hug from asta. "Then get ready to train!" Asta gave Nash his signature grin. Then he moved to sister lily. "And when I come back, sister lily will be my bride!" Asta stated once again. "Holy fist of love!" Sister lily punched asta, apologising once again. After everyone said their goodbyes, yuno dragged asta out of the church. "Bye everyone! I will write to you all everyday!!" Madyline waved before leaving. Her companions also waving goodbye to the church.

As they got to the magic knights exam, they were asked their name, where they came from, and their grimoire. Yuno was first. "Yuno, from hage village" yuno handed him his grimoire, earning a shocked face. "H-here" he handed him his number, which was number 144. Next was asta. "Asta, from hage village" asta handed him his grimoire with a proud face. To which was rewarded with a smug face. "Is that even a grimoire? Well whatever, here. Number 145" then, it was madyline's turn. "Madyline, from hage village" madyline handed her grimoire with a bright smile. "M-my highness!" He bowed and handed her number. Madyline swiftly walked away, not wanting to attract unwanted attention. "Mady doesn't like this attention.." madyline said to yuno. Yuno held her hand tightly, "it's going to be fine, it's just because we aren't getting swarmed by anti magic birds" yuno whispered in madyline's ear softly, before planting a kiss on madyline's cheek. Madyline blushed and nodded, smiling softly. She turned to see Asta away getting swarmed by a lot of anti magic birds. She saw he had bumped into the black bulls magic knight captain. To which he grabbed his head and lifted him. Madyline ran over, with yuno in hand. "I'm sorry about my friend, may you please put him down" madyline asked whilst bowing. "Okay, princess" The black bulls captain, Yami dropped asta. "Oh please, you don't have to call me that! I'm trying to be a magic knight after all!" Madyline smiled sweetly and helped asta up. Yami nodded. "Captain yami!! What are you doing? We are supposed to be up there!" The mop headed boy exclaimed. A mime looking guy nodded along, mumbling something. "Oh hello, pretty lady" The mop cooed. Earning a hit on the head by yami. "You idiot! That's the princess of wonderland!!" Yami yelled. "Oh my! I'm so sorry!" He apologised, before yelling at his captain. "Why didn't you tell us!!" He yelled. "Guess I forgot" Captain yami said nonchalantly. The three walked back, still yelling. "You're the princess of wonderland?!" Asta exclaimed. "Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you! Oh wait... no I didn't?" Madyline said, tilting her head. Yuno facepalmed "asta, you idiot. She told us the day she found out." Yuno went close to madyline and rested his head on her shoulder. Absolem, Cheshire and Mr rabbit went inside her hat when they left the church because they didn't want to walk. Asta tilted his head and suddenly, he jumped. "Oh I remember now!!" Earning a hit on the head by yuno.

Now, everyone was whispering about the trio. Yuno held madyline close, trying to distract her from the obnoxious loud whispering. They were filled with either positive remarks from other commoners, or negative remarks from nobles. All-in-all madyline didn't care, she just hugged yuno. Stopping, when a loud voice was heard. Signalling all the magic knight captains come out. As they all sat, they looked towards madyline and smiled. (Of course you can't see Williams smile because of his mask). "For the first test, you must fly on a broom. If you can't do that, you may as well leave." William said, commencing the first task. Madyline held out her hand and a broom landed in her hand. She swiftly stood on her broom.