Police File: June 12th.

"Oh... these poor girls... anyone have an idea what happened to them?"

"They seemed to get into a fight, explaining their stab wounds."

"From looking at the cameras, the one with the ponytail attacked first, and then the blonde one..."

"Hmm? Oh... I wonder what they even fought over. Must've been important."

"I feel bad for the blonde one, she didn't seem right even before the other one attacked. As for the one with the ponytail, I really do wonder what made her snap and try to kill..."

"Yeah... she's dead."

"Which... which one?"

"The one with the ponytail. She was stabbed straight through the heart. As for the blonde one, she got lucky. The wound didn't reach any vital organs."

"Oh thank poles for that... hey, I noticed this one dark red haired boy walking towards one room. Sorry if this is a strange change in subject, but do you know why?"

"Room 255?"

"Yeah, he said he was going there. He didn't seem to be in the best state of mind, clearly thinking about something..."

"Hmm... did he have glasses, and dark skin?"

"Yes...? I think he also had freckles, though I couldn't be certain."

"...I found this photo with those two girls. Not just them, but a dark red haired boy with glasses. And I even can spot freckles, too."

"So it's him... I should go check up on them both."

"Well someone shou- Isn't it your lunch break? Why do you still work so hard, when you don't need to?"

"...Long story. Anyways, I'll be heading over to those two, see you later."