chapter -1

Jungkook just land on korean. After 8 years he came to korea from Canada. His homeland which he missed so much in thoese years.......but no it's totally opposite he didn't wanna came back here because of his past which always hunt him like a nightmare. But still he had to came back because of his father. As his father getting older he wants him to be the next ceo of his company.

Jimini was waiting for jungkook when she saw jungkook she run to him and try to hug him as they are meeting after a long time she has missed him a lot but jungkook back away from her because of that she felt sad. But still she smiled and said..

Jimini: hi kookie. How are you, we meet after a long I missed you a lot. You didn't even talk to me after leaving. (Pouting)

Jk: I am fine. We'r getting late so let's go. (Coldly)

Jm: but..ok let's go..(sadly with teary eyes)

Then both went to their car and driver started the car. They going to the company as today Mr.jeon gonna announce jk the next ceo. In the way jimini try to make a conversation with jk but couldn't as jk didn't talk much. Jm was so sad cause they were best friend before jungkook went to abroad they used to play together go to school together and talk a lot jk was a cute bunny. But now he became so cold which make jimini's eyes teary. After a long ride they reached the company. They came out of the car. Both went inside the company.
And go to mr.jeon's cabin. They nocked the door and mr.jeon said

Mr.jeon : come in.

And both get inside. Mr.jeon get up from his sit excitedly and a little bit emotionally as he saw his son after a long time he go to jk and hug him tightly that jk flinch by the touch and tried to back away but mr.jeon didn't let him. After some moment he back away and said

Mr.jeon: how are you son I missed you so much now I will not let you go away from me ever. You became so well built my little kookie became so big. ( chuckled with teary eyes)

Jk: I am fine dad. (Said coldly)

Both jm and mr.jeon was looking at him emotionally as thier little bunny changed so much.

Mr.jeon: let's go home son.your mom will be happy to see you (said smilingly)

But hearing his father's word jungkook became a little bit uncomfortable. And said

Jk: dad I wanna start working from today.

Mr.jeon: but son...

Jk: please dad.

Mr.jeon:( sign and said) ok fine let's go. Oh jimini you too come.

Jm:(pout and said) uncle after getting your son you just forgot me.

Mr.jeon:( chuckled and said) aww my cute jimina I didn't forgot you I was just too happy after seeing my son. Don't be sad baby.

Jm: (smile and said) I was just jocking uncle. Let's go.

Then they go to the hall where everyon was present as today they will get to meet their new ceo. They were happy, excited and little bit scared. Mr.jeon,jk,jm they came and mr.jeon announced jk as the new ceo of Jeon Corporation .

Mr.jeon: hello everyone. This is my son Jeon Jungkook and from today he will be you new ceo. I hope you all will respect him the way you did to me.

Everyone was listening to him carefully and were a little bit scared cause jk was stading with him without any emotion. He looks so intimating and cold. After that everyone go to their work mr.jeon pat jungkook's solder and said..

Mr.jeon: I know my son will bundle this company very well still take care son. And jimini please take care of my son here.

Jm: ( smile and said) don't worry uncle I will take care of my best friend.

Mr.jeon: ( smile and said) now I am free and can enjoy my retirement fully (chuckled). Ok bye guys take care.

Jm:( chuckled) bye uncle go safely.

Jk: bye dad.

(🪄Magical time skip)

After working whole day jk came back to the mansion at 10 pm. As he don't really wanna come to this house but still he had to come here. When went inside the house he saw his mom and dad in the living room his mom excitedly come to him and tried to hug him but he back away and was really uncomfortable.

Mrs.jeon : (back away unwantedly and excitedly said) how are you jk baby I missed you so much.

By hearing jk baby jk got really uncomfortable and started to sweat,his eyes got teary but he blink his eyes and look at her with straight face and she look at him with a smirk and a little bit weirdly like cheaking him out but their moment got interup by mr.jeon who came and said

Mr.jeon :(smilingly) go and freshen up and honey go set the table he is tired from working.

Mrs.jeon:( fake a smile and said) yeah that's right.

Jungkook didn't said anything just go to his room and go to the bathroom to took a shower. He open the shower and stand there with close eyes. After some moment he started to get some flash back

Jk: (crying and asking someone to stop) no~~ ple~ase.... Lea~ve.. Me~~.....
Please...plea~~se let..m~e go~~

Seeing this jk open his eyes and started to breathing heavily and his eyes started to become teary.. He started to cry hardly

Jk: (hiccuping and saying) w-why? ~ Wh-y i-it h-happene-d to m-me? Why ca-n't I- I j-ust f-forgot-t th-is? P-please I-I don't wann-a reme-mber t-this. P-ple-se... (Breathing heavily)

After crying a lot jungkook freshen up and went to downstair to have dinnar.
He went to the table and sit on a chair. Mr.and mrs jeon saw him

Mr.jeon : oh son we were wating for you come have dinnar your mom made everything with her own hand.(said smilingly)

Mrs.jeon: (smile sweetly at mr.jeon and said to jk) yes jk baby I made everything for you specially( smirk looking at jk)

Jk didn't said anything just eat very uncomfortablely. In the whole dinnar time he didn't even look at them or say anything he just did his dinnar quitely they try to make conversation but didn't happen. After dinnar he said good night and straight went to his room. He take his medicine book and took sleeping pill and go to sleep.
He lay down on the bed and tried to sleep

Jk: (in mind) when I will get a peace full life I don't wanna live like that. I don't wanna stay here. Those nightmares I hate them I just wanna sleep peacefully onec.( he close his eyes and tear sliped from the corner of his eyes )

Ahhhh... finally frist chapter is done. 1218 words. ah‌‌.. It's sooo tiring.

When I stated to read stories I had always this complain that why they update so late now I understand why...

Please excuse my mistakes and comment you thought about it......

Tata👋👋😊😊