Chapter 1

* Miko was born in Japan. His father was Chinese & his mother was Japanese, he loves his biological siblings very much when he was a child. His parents & his siblings got deceased after an accidental crash the roads. He was very lonely himself. He was an orphan & he met his new friends, Tiger & Inyo. Somehow, his friends are completely separated. He's raise by his unknown step parents. He met his new siblings. Miko saw the lonely puppy around the city. He should keep it as his pet. Miko named his pet "Shiba" Before that, his new uncle taking with him & his pet travel to Beijing, China. It was the born home of Miko & his biological father.*

*After next 25 years later in Beijing, China. Miko is still the young adult act like a teenage boy, he was wearing his glasses & tied his hair to change his clothes. He feed his dog, Shiba for eat the energy food. He can promise his uncle for buy the groceries. After, he brought them when he cooks his noodles for his uncle is sick.*

- Miko's clothes: (Sleepwear):

{Miko}:[*cook the noodles, once he's done cook

{Miko}:
[*cook the noodles, once he's done cook. He brought the plates*]
Zhè shì nǐ de shíwù, shūshu./ 這是你的食物,叔叔。
- (Here's your food, uncle.)
 *Eat it*

{His Uncle}:
[*hold the plate* ]
Xièxiè nǐ, wǒ de zhí zi./ 謝謝你,我的姪子。
- (Thank you, my nephew.)
*Eat it & cough*

{Miko}:
[*gasp*]

{His Uncle}:
Bié dānxīn, wǒ méishì./ 別擔心,我沒事.
- (Don't worry, I'm okay.)

{Miko}:
[*sigh*...]
Hǎo ba, nǐ xūyào xiūxí yīxià. Wǒ zìjǐ lái zuò ba/ 好吧,你需要休息一下。 我自己來做吧.

- (Okay, You need a rest. I'll doing myself.)
*walk*

*Miko went to the kitchen room for wash the plates. Cleaning the house until he's done doing the chores. Once, his uncle was finish the noodles. His nephew will got the last two plate between him & his uncle. Miko should going back to his bedroom, he pat Shiba while his pet was asleep. He brought the book for reading the novels at tonight.*

*Next day, Miko woke up at 7:00 am. He was bathing his body, brushed his hair to be tied & change his clothes, also wearing his glasses.*