Chapter 2

*At the night. Miko went back to his house, then he hears the bark of Shiba & walk outside while Miko saw it. Shiba alarmed his owner for what happened to his uncle*

{Shiba}:
[*woof*]

{Miko}:
Shiba,-dōshita no?/ シバ、どうしたの?
- (Shiba, what's wrong?)
[*pat Shiba*]

{Shiba}:
[*whine*]

{Miko}:
Sore wa shitte imashita yo ne? Oshiete itadakereba forō sa sete itadakimasu./ それは知っていましたよね? 教えていただければフォローさせていただきます。
- (You knew that, right? You can tell me, so that I will follow you.)

{Shiba}:
 [*walk where Miko's uncle is*]

{Miko}:
[*walk & follow Shiba inside the house*]

*He followed Shiba. Suddenly, He found his uncle was not started awake because he was dead & not beating his heart.*

{Miko}:
Bù......shūshu! Xǐng lái./ 不......叔叔! 醒來。
- (No...Uncle! wake up.)
[*wake his uncle up because he's dead*]
Tā sǐle...../ 他死了.....

- ( He's dead.....)
[*ran & get the phone to call the ambulance*]

*Miko brought Shiba to the ambulance got his uncle take the hospital. The doctors should fix him but he cannot breathe. He's dead. Miko waited for him inside while the doctor told him about his uncle was very sick & his heart is not beated. They couldn't make him. Miko got very sad & he could not see his uncle was dead.*

*After next day at raining, the people arrived the cementry. Miko has the flower gift for his uncle & he put them down. His uncle is very old. They goes back home, except him & Shiba should stay. His pet whining at his owner is very completely sad & sob for he miss his uncle, It will confronted his owner*

*He lose his job of Sa Ming United when he was quitting his old team. He packed his clothes, books & other stuffs inside the luggages. He got Shiba the dog. They're got their bags to be bring. They went inside the bus & goes to the Beijing Daxing International Airport. They goes inside the airplane for going back to Tokyo, Japan.*

*Miko & his pet are arrived Japan at the airport. He knows the house & address of his step-parents & siblings. They goes inside the taxi to find the house. They are arrived it & went inside*

{Miko}:
[*sigh & brought his luggages*]

{Shiba}:
[*whine*]

{Miko}:
[*look down & smile at Shiba, then he rubbed it*]

{His foster mom}:
Seichō shite iru yōdesu ne, musuko yo. Anata ga osanainode, watashi wa anata o miru koto ga dekimasendeshita./ 成長しているようですね、息子よ。 あなたが幼いので、私はあなたを見ることができませんでした。
- (You look growing up, my son. I couldn't see you since you are young child.)

{Miko}:
Hai, okāsan. Nagai nengetsu ga tachimashita./ はい、お母さん。 長い年月が経ちました。
- (Yes, mother. It's been a long years.)

{His foster mom}:
Sā, ohairikudasai, otōsan ga matte imasu./ さあ、お入りください、お父さんが待っています。
- (Come on in, your father is waited.)
[*walk inside*]

{Miko}:
[*follow her & bring his luggages, walk inside the house*]

*Miko followed his foster mother, His step elder brother  (Yuto) cook the foods for his family, his step sister (Hanaya) chat her boyfriend, his foster father reading the news paper & his two step younger siblings (Asuma 🧒 & Yuki 👧) plays the toys *

{His foster dad}:
Anata wa ie ni imasu. Anata wa nagaiai watashitachi o matte imashita. Mitame wa wakai otokonokodesu ne./ あなたは家にいます。 あなたは長い間私たちを待っていました。 見た目は若い男の子ですね。
- (You are home. You have waited for us long years. You looking young boy.)
[*close the news paper & little bit smile*]

{Miko}:
Mochiron, otōsan. Watashi wa oji to issho ni Chūgoku ni taizai shite imashita. Petto no shibainu o katte imasu. Watashi ga kare no sewa o shimasu./ もちろん、お父さん。 私は叔父と一緒に中国に滞在していました。 ペットの柴犬を飼っています。 私が彼の世話をします。
- (Of course, father. I was with my uncle stays in China. I have my pet, Shiba. I will taking care of him.)

{His foster dad}:
Hmph...
Ressun wa owarimashita ka?/ レッスンは終わりましたか?
- (Did you finish your lessons?)

{Miko}:
Hai./ はい。
- (Yes.)

{His foster dad}:
Anata ga chīsai koro, anata no chīsana kao o mita koto ga arimasen./ あなたが小さい頃、あなたの小さな顔を見たことがありません
- (I haven't seen your tiny face when you are very little.)

{Miko}:
[*sigh*]
Watashi wa kyonen no tanjōbi kara seijin shimashita. Hon ga yomeru kagiri, watashi ni totte wa kodomode wa arimasen./ 私は去年の誕生日から成人しました。 本が読める限り、私にとっては子供ではありません。
- (I grown up of my birthday last years ago. Not any child for me, as long as I could read the books.)

{His step dad}:
Dorekurai chūgokugo o hanasu yō ni narimashita ka?/ どれくらい中国語を話すようになりましたか?
- (How long you've been to spoken the Chinese language?)

{Miko}:
Shōgakkō kara kōkō made no 10-nenkan./ 小学校から高校までの10年間。
- (Last 10 years during elementary to high school.)

{His step dad}:
Wakatta, nimotsu wa shinshitsu ni oite okou./ 分かった、荷物は寝室に置いておこう。
- (Okay, you will put your things in your bedroom.) *continue read his news paper*

{Miko}:
[*little bit smile & bring his luggages then walk*]

*He went to his bedroom & Shiba followed him inside his room. Miko was pretty sure he's okay to stay in Japan. He was quite good person, at least he should tried his best for finding his new job & get his new love interest, but Miko doesn't pick any person who loves him then someone has taken. He cannot give his idea for he had to do. He's ignore his idea. He was continue put his stuffs on the table, his books on the shelves & his clothes put on the cabinet.*

*Miko bring his towel, his clothes & soap to goes the bathroom downstairs. He went inside it, put his clothes on the cabinet again, remove the rub for his hair down & relaxed himself. He's done bath, he wiped his body & change clothes. He goes on the kitchen to find the food to eat. Shiba clearly followed him again & he gave the food treat to his pet. After they goes on his bedroom. He laying down his bed while removing his glasses then put it on the upper cabinet with the clock, lamps & pictures & his pet was also asleep on the bed with him*

To be continue...