Chapter 3

"Oh God, why is he here? It doesn't make any sense, it just happened yesterday, how can he be back in school so soon?" Simone reacts to the sudden appearance of Joseph Descamps more stressed than Michelle herself.

Descamps looks around, my brother walks right next to him, the two of them are talking. They walk slowly towards the school entrance and Descamps gaze lands on me. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine, there's a tension between us, even though we've never seen each other before. My brother points at me and shortly after Descamp has to smile, Bruno probably just told him that I'm his sister.

The two of them slowly walk towards Michele, Simone, and me. I notice how Michele is getting more and more annoyed and stressed. Just before the two boys arrive in front of us, she turns to Simone, "Come on, let's go inside, class is about to start." The two girls walk away quickly and shortly afterwards Descamps and my brother are standing in front of me. "Hey Louise, this is my best friend Joseph Descamps, you didn't meet him yesterday!" Bruno smiles at me. "Salut, I'm Louise Legrand!" I give him my hand, and he takes it and shakes it, he doesn't say a word. His eye wanders up and down my body I see his eye glows as it stops at my breasts.

I pull my hand away, what if Bruno notices these looks? "I have to get to class, quickly!" With these words, I turn away and follow the path that my two friends have just walked before me. Today we have Latin again. I sit down next to the boy Henri Pichon, he is very nice, even though he doesn't talk too much. All the students are sitting in their seats, including Descamps, diagonally behind me. When I turn around, his eyes are on me just like those of his friends...why do they all have to look at me that stupid?

When Mr. Douillard comes into the room, everyone stands up and greets him. "Bonjour la classe, today you will get an assignment from me, you will have to translate texts in partner work and then give a presentation about it! To make it fair for everyone, the partners will be drawn!" you can clearly see that the class is not convinced of this. Mr. Douillard takes a paper, tears it apart, makes lots out of it and starts calling out names.

„Pichon and Sabiani, Magnan and Palladino..." I can tell how happy Pichon is, he doesn't even has to try to hide it, everyone knows that he is in love with Annick. Mr. Douillard keeps listing names until he comes to mine.

"Legrand and Laroche!" Who is Laroche? I look around and see the boy from yesterday smiling at me, what was his name again? Descamps sits next to him, "Oh, Laurenz, have fun working with your partner!" and while he says that he slaps Laurenz on his back. Oh, yes, Laurenz, I remember him...

During the break I sit on a bench with Michele and Simone, they talk about Jean-Pierre and Laubrac and I'm smokin a cigarette. Suddenly I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. I turn around and look into Laurenz's eyes, he is smiling at me. "When do you have time to prepare the presentation?" He looks at me with raised eyebrows. "I mean today is the party, so maybe tomorrow and the day after?" I take a puff of my cigarette and blow the smoke in his face. "Yes, that's fine! I'll See you tonight!" he winks at me, turns around, and leaves, well that will be fun!

When I get home after school, Bruno isn't there yet. I have to call the cleaning lady for tomorrow so the house will be clean and ready when our parents get back on Sunday. I go to the kitchen and start cooking, tonight's the party, there's still a lot to prepare. Will Descamps be coming? Why am I even thinking about him, he seems like an asshole!

Suddenly I hear the door open, Bruno is back from school. I hear him leaving his bag in the hallway and slowly coming towards the kitchen. "Bonjour, how was school today? I've already cooked us something to eat and organized the cleaning lady for tomorrow. You have to tell me if I need to do anything else for you!" "You really are the best sister someone can have! I won't need your help anymore but I have one more request to ask you..." as I turn to him while he says these words, he has a pleading look on his face. "What is it?"

"Well today after the party a few people have to stay here for the night and I have no more space and we can't let them sleep in Mother and Father's bedroom. So would it be okay if one of my friends sleeps with you in your room?" he looks at me pleading. It was clear that something like that comes into the way... "And who?" I don't want some weird drunk guy sleeping in my room!" "Well, that's not settled yet, of course, but it's definitely going to be someone I trust, I promise you!"

"It's okay, but just this one time! We also have to make the mattresses ready before the party...". After my brother thanks me like a thousand times, I go up to my room to clean up a bit and make my room pretty. Maybe I have a chance to get some "action" tonight. I won't say no to Sex...

—————————————
Hey everyone!
As always, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I promise you in the next chapter the party happens and I don't know if you're ready for it, who's gonna sleep in Louise's room? Of course I am happy to vote and comment again! Until next chapter! ☺️