Characters

Abhyansh Singh Ranawat

Abhyansh Singh Ranawat,king of Jaipur and underworld

Abhyansh Singh Ranawat,king of Jaipur and underworld.He was crowned as king at a very tender age of 16.He is a king by birth but by profession ,he runs a multi billionaire dollar company and a chain of hotels all over the world which is operated from Jaipur as he wants to be in his palace at his kingdom and near his people.Though the country has gained independence but the monarchy still exists in rajasthan.
He is a cold hearted ,ruthless,short tempered and cruel person.He is a nightmare for his enemies,no one has ever seen him displaying any emotions.He is kind and humble person to his people but a cold monster and living form of destruction for the one's who hurt his people.

Gauravi Kumari Chauhan

Gauravi Kumari Chauhan is a sweet,calm,bubbly and happy girl

Gauravi Kumari Chauhan is a sweet,calm,bubbly and happy girl.The fact that she is bethroted to the king of Jaipur is unknown to her. She was home schooled since childhood and she had always dreamt of having friends,spending time with them ,sharing problems and having someone to take a stand for her.Her family is very caring and is everything to her.Her life is full of rules and regulations or to be precise restrictions due to which she is suffocated.Her brother is everything for her and tries to help her and protests for the restrictions imposed on her.She is an optimistic soul trying to keep up the smile on everyone's face around her.

His Family

Pratap Singh Ranawat
&
Gayatri Devi

Grandparents of Abhyansh,Abhimaan,Abhimanyu, Reyansh and Isha.They are very strict and stick to older traditions and culture.

Uday Pratap Singh Ranawat
&
Mrinalini Devi

Parents of Abhyansh ,Abhimaan and Abhimanyu.They are very caring towards their family.

Veer Pratap Singh Ranawat
&
Diya Kumari

Uncle and Aunt of Abhyansh,Abhimaan and Abhimanyu.
Parents of Reyansh and Isha.His aunt is very kind to him and loves him more than her own children.

Her Family

Prithvi Singh Chauhan
&
Meena Chauhan

Parents of Gauravi and Ranveer.They are very loving and caring.

Ranveer Singh Chauhan

He is the crowned prince of Jodhpur.He is the owner of Chauhans Co.Limited and Chauhans chain of hotels,he is also into Mafia.He is older brother of Gauravi.He is her support system and helps her to escape from the house.

Reeva Ranveer Singh Chauhan

She is wife of Ranveer and the daughter-in-law of Chauhans and the Royal Family of Jodhpur and the crowned princess of Jodhpur.She is a Fashion Designer by profession.