Chapter 5

Ranveer took a deep sigh and said,"If you want to know what happened today then listen..
Its her birthday today and she does not want to celebrate this day..."
"What's wrong here if she does not want to celebrate her birthday this year?"
"Its not the story of this year but its the story of every year since my marriage."
"But why do she not want to celebrate her birthday?"
"Since my marriage she does not want to celebrate her birthday,she thinks that she is a burden on us from the time she was told to be in her room when she got her first periods.After she got her first periods your dadisa told my parents to keep her in the rules and regulations so that she does not have a problem when she is married to you and has to settle in your family.
You know the rules were very harsh for a 15 year old to follow,she was told to cook one time meal and that too in royal family where everybody wants to have a different delicacy and have a different taste of food but still maa sa had to follow the words of your dadi sa and she had to tell Gauravi to make meal for one time,still maa sa gave her the easiest meal,the breakfast.In your family the ladies do not go out of the house until and unless it is very necessary,they do not even work outside or for the royal firm..."
"Yes,I know about this and I am changing it slowly." said Abhyansh.

"Four years ago on her birthday,we did not wish her from morning as we thought to give her a surprise in the evening by throwing a party for her,but I think that was our biggest mistakes,she thought that everyone has forgotten her birthday and she is a burden on us.
I returned a bit early that day to celebrate her birthday,I got a beautiful dress and some gifts for her.
I told her to change in that dress and come downstairs.She changed and came back but it was all dark as we wanted to surprise her,she called for me two to three times but I did not move infront of her.Then we switched on the lights but it was too late,she ran back into her room and locked it.I went to her room but she did not open the door and from that day onwards she despises her birthday because she thought that we left her and she is a burden for us.
She might be thinking this due to some more reasons and the biggest reason being there are no restrictions on Reeva,she can move out of the palace,she can work,she can do whatever she wants but Gauravi cannot,there are restrictions on her and so she thinks that we do not want her and she is a burden on us."Ranveer sighs.
"Yesterday night I went into her room to wish her but she was asleep so I thought to wish her today morning,I was just leaving the room when I saw dried tears on her face,she cried before sleeping.This morning too I was trying to talk to her but she was ignoring me.She knew that I am going to wish her but she does not want that and is ignoring me or any one in the family who is taking up this topic or is trying to wish her." said Ranveer.

"Hmm,so she does not want to celebrate her birthday,then in that case,I will not waste time and wait till she completes her studies,I am going to marry her the sooner I can and I would like to meet her this evening."

"What are you talking about,first you said that you will marry her only after she completes her studies and now you are saying that you are going to marry her before she completes her studies,no never I will not allow you to marry her,whatever happens I will not allow you to marry her now."

"Calm down,I want to marry her now so that she does not have to face problems because in my palace there is no rule above me,there is no say in my palace what I said has to be done there is no going back and so I want to save her,I want her to enjoy her life and not live like this,caged in a palace,with such rules and regulations.Now she is under my dadi sa but once she is married to me then she is not restricted in the four walls of the palace,she will have the freedom."

"I'll be there at your palace in evening to meet her because I want her to feel comfortable and safe with me.I will meet her for sometime then will declare my marriage with her after seeing that she is comfortable with me."

"Ok, then we will meet in the evening."Ranveer said while getting up from his chair and left the cabin.

Jodhpur Palace,
Ranveer returned back to the palace and told his parents to come in his office as he wants to discuss something with them.
As they reached in his office Ranveer told them to take a seat.

" He wants to meet her today"said Ranveer very calmly.

"What!!" said Prithvi Singh Chauhan.

"Yes,he said that he will meet her
today and after some days when she is comfortable with him,he sill keep the proposals for their marriage..."

"What!!"

"Yes,he said that he does not want to delay their marriage because he says that he is the incharge of the Palace so no one will object him and so he has the power and authority so no one will have a say against or above him.He says that he will change her life after marriage and she will not be bound to do those chores or to follow those rules."

______________________________________
Please vote and share!!