Chapter 2

Jaipur,Rajasthan

Royal Palace,

Midnight,12:00a.m.
A tall muscular man with height 6'2 in his twenties is seen coming out of the Palace.His aura seems very dark,dangerous and intimidating.He came and sat inside his car,Porsche Panamera,he drove directly towards his den where a special guest is awaiting him.As he went inside his den,his men bowed before him due to respect but he did not A acknowledge them and went further inside,there he met his most trusted man,his right hand,Bhairav.
Bhairav approached him and said,"Hukum,everything is ready,he is there inside."To which he just nodded and went inside with Bhairav.

A man is seen requesting and crying for his own life.
"Please leave me,I am sorry,Please!"
The man shivered when he saw him with Bhairav.The man came and sat elegantly on his king chair,with one leg over the other and a hand on the chair's armrest with a gun and said,"I hate betrayals and deceits and the irony is you have done exactly what I hate,you betrayed me and the punishment for betrayal is only death."

"Still I would ask you whom did you do this for?"

"I don't know" said the man
"This is the last time I am asking you,answer me and your death will be less painful."

"Sir please leave me do not kill me,I have a family to take care of,please sir leave me."

"Answer my question truthfully and I will not kill you."

"I did this for Mr.Rajvansh,he gave me an offer that if I give your new project details to him,he would give me one lakh in return,sorry sir I would not do this again,please leave me.I will not do this again."

"Is the salary not enough which I provide you with?"

"It is sir"

"Then why did you do this?"
"Sorry sir I would not do this again,I was carried away with Mr.Rajvansh's offer,I promise sir I would not do this again."

'Boom' a gunshot was heard and the main was lying dead in his own pool of blood.
"Abhyansh Singh Ranawat never leave traitors,not even a single traitor is alive who have betrayed me till date.He was a fool to betray me and think that I would not leave him.He has the guts to say that word in front of me.I hate that word to the core."

"Bhairav,you know what to do."

"Ji Hukum"

Abhyansh gave a nod and left the den,sat in his car and drove towards the Palace.

Royal Palace,Jaipur
It was 4:00 a.m. in the morning when Abhyansh returned to the Palace.He directly went towards his Chambers,changed into his tee and shorts and headed towards his personal gym.After two hours of workout he came back from his gym and directly went to have a bath.After taking bath,he changed into his pooja clothes,his upper body was bare and he wore a white dhoti.He went to the shiv temple which has the route through his room,the king's room and is only for him,he allows no one to enter that temple.He went there did the abishek and pooja while singing the 'shiva tandav stotram'.After he was done with pooja,he came back to his room changed into his formals and went downstairs.

Dining Hall,
The dining hall of Ranawats was filled with laughter and chattering,they were waiting for Abhyansh's arrival as they cannot start their breakfast before the king.
Soon Abhyansh entered the dining hall and the laughter and chattering in the hall died,they all stood up in his respect.He nodded and sat on his chair and others too sat and started having their breakfast.
The breakfast consisted of

Aaloo Parathas