Chapter 3

He was occupied with her thoughts ,he got to know about this arrangement four years ago, when he was 21.His grandfather informed him about this arrangement.

Flashback
After the dinner,
"Abhyansh,I want to talk to You about something important, I will be waiting for you in my office."
Abhyansh went to his chambers,changed into his casuals and went to meet his grandfather.
He knocked on his office door and a 'come in' was heard,he went inside and said,"You called for me,what do you want to talk about dadosa?"
"Yes Abhyansh,come take a seat."
Abhyansh sat on the chair which was infront of his grandfather's desk and waited for his grandfather to continue.

"15 years ago,when you were 6 years old,we were invited by your father's friend,Prithvi Singh Chauhan on his daughter's naming ceremony..."

"You mean to say Prithvi uncle,Ranveer's father and
Ranveer has a younger sister?"

Pratap nodded and continued,"Yes,my child,Prithvi called us,we went there and were welcomed by him and his wife Meena,the naming ceremony of their daughter went well and their daughter was named Gauravi.A while later Gauravi slept and hence,Meena took her to the room and put her in the crib.After sometime,some noises were coming from upstairs,Prithvi and Uday went upstairs to see what the chaos was for,as they reached the room,they saw that some people have entered the room through the window and were taking Gauravi with them.Prithvi and Uday somehow stopped them and saved Gauravi,they caught one of the men and took him to the basement,on torturing him for a lot of time,he revealed the name of the person who sent him......"

"Who was that person?"

"It was Yash Rajvansh,he wanted to take revenge from Prithvi as because of Prithvi his wife left him with their children."

"But how was Prithvi uncle responsible for it?"

"Prithvi is responsible because he was the one who showed all his illegal deeds to his wife,who left him with their children and so to take his revenge he wanted to take Gauravi away from him and make him feel the same as he was feeling after his wife took their children and left him alone.He wanted Prithvi to feel the same pain as he was feeling by taking Gauravi away from him as she was a girl child born in the family after a very long time and the family was very happy,he was not able to see Prithvi happy with his family after destroying his family,he wanted Prithvi and the Chauhans to feel the same pain he was going through and so he wanted to kill Gauravi."

"But why are you telling me this story?"asked Abhyansh.

"I am telling you this story as after the attack I was thinking on how to save her and came to a conclusion that if she becomes our daughter-in- law then no one will harm her and so I proposed your alliance with her to Prithvi and Meena.After thinking and deciding for a long time they agreed for this alliance "But gave a condition that will get her married only after her studies are completed and from then onwards she is your bethroted.As a sign of this alliance we have given her a ring with your and her initials.
To save her we have stopped her from going out and she is home schooled.You won't be able to find about her on google or any social media site as we have not given any information about her and not even a single photo of hers has been uploaded in social media or on any other sites.
Here see her photo."

"You said that not even a single photo has been taken,then this.."
"Yeah,there is not even a single photo of her's except this one,this one is her recent picture which I brought with me from Jodhpur,when I visited there to meet Prithvi and to check on her."
Abhyansh nodded in understanding and picked the photo from the desk.As soon as he saw her photo he was lost,he had lost himself in her hazel brown eyes and her angelic face.Her smile was mesmerizing and her features...uff.He was lost in her and instantly recognized his feeling that he loves her.Love,a word which he was unkown to,which was not present in his dictionary.He was a very strict, focused and disciplined man,he only thought about his kingdom,his mafia and his businessman,he wanted to take the kingdom and business to new heights and wanted his mafia to be Asia's top mafia gang.He thought love as a waste of time and did not invest himself in relationships,had no flings and was in a controlling period.Nobody thought that a person who does not have love in his dictionary will fall in Love and that too at first sight,indeed it was love at first sight for him,Gauravi was his first and last love as she is bethroted to him .His eyes shone brightly and he felt like he is obsessed and possessed with her and wanted her with him.On seeing him lost in the photo,Pratap smirked and said,"I know gentleman she is very beautiful,at last whose choice she is,but you will not be able to meet her until she completes her studies,once she completes it then she is all yours,she will be the queen of Jaipur and your wife."

With the sound of door he was snapped back to the present.He looked up to see who it was and was greeted with the presence of his future brother-in-law and his best friend,Ranveer Singh Chauhan.
He came and sat on the chair facing Abhyansh and said,"I want to talk to you about her."
After hearing this sentence Abhyansh straightened himself and gave his full attention to Ranveer.

Sorry for the late update!
Please vote and Share ❤️!!

Target for next chapter 50 votes!