Chapter 9

Y/n p.o.v
I came back from office and went to the living room and saw no one was there.

I called one of the maids. She came and bow to me and asked -

Maid: Y-yes mam u call m-me ( while stuttering in fear)

I smirked seeing seeing the effect I have on people. I took a sit on the couch and asked -

Y/n: where is everyone ( in cold voice)

Maid: mam...Mr kim and Mrs kim are in their room and Miss Lily went for shopping

Y/n: and where is mi Amor

Maid: w-what mam( in confused tone)

Y/n: I mean where is Taehyung and Jimin (in cold voice)

Maid: oh... actually they are in the pool

Y/n: ok...u can go now ( in cold voice)

The maid quickly bowed to me and went away. I stood up and went towards my room. I entered inside my room and went towards my closet. I took my black bikini and wear it and look at the mirror.

Y/n: perfect (while smirking)

Then I went outside my room and started to make my way towards the pool.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's p.o.v

Taehyung and Jimin both are in the swimming pool enjoying themselves.

The maids are drooling over them while looking at their muscular body.

They are not talking to each other just enjoying the peaceful silent that surrounding them.

Suddenly they heard the sliding door open. They turned around and when they saw Y/n their jaw dropped.

She is wearing a sexy black bikini that is showing her sexy body. All the guards are drooling over her and maids are looking at her in jealous.

She walked towards Taehyung and Jimin and slowly went inside the pool. Jimin came towards her and said -

Jimin: wow... baby. U r looking very sexy ( while licking his lips)

Y/n: shut up Jimin

Then they both started to talk with each other while Taehyung is checking Y/n out shamelessly.

His mind is filled with lust and desire for Y/n. He wanted to fuck Y/n so badly but his mind is saying its wrong and he is already married and loved his wife very much. So he looked away.

Seeing this Y/n smirked and Jimin asked her

Jimin: what happened...why are u smirking

Y/n nothing... just thinking about something

Jimin: thinking about Taehyung. Don't worry he will be yours soon.

After sometime Taehyung's phone started ringing so he came outside of the pool to receive the call.

Y/n and Jimin both looked at each other. Jimin smirked and said -

Jimin: u know Y/n as i said Taehyung is controlling his inner desire which he have for u but he loves Lily very much.

Y/n: I know... but don't worry. Soon he will lost all his control and his lust and desires towards me is going to win over the love he has for his so-called wife ( while smirking)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------