Chapter 10

Author's p o v
Y/n was going towards her room when she was passing Taehyung's room, she heard some laughter coming from inside the room.

The door of the room was slightly open, so she peeked inside and saw Taehyung and Lily sitting very close to each other talking and laughing spending time with each other.

She is looking at them with cold and dark gaze and thought: Enjoy how much u want mi Amor but soon u are going to be mine and once you became mine, I will carry our kids and the heir of kim family and then no one can separate us (while smirking and caressing her stomach)

Thinking this, she went to her room. She entered inside her room and started to do some work on her laptop

After sometime someone knock on the door. She said

Y/n come in ( in cold voice)

The door open and Jimin came inside .

Jimin: Hi Y/n

Y/n: hmm... So why are u here

Jimin: i came to ask you that how about we go to a club

Y/n: yeah...we can go

Jimin: great than let's go at 7:30 ok

Y/n: ok

Suddenly Y/n got an idea so she turned towards Jimin and said

Y/n: how about we also take Taehyung with us

Jimin: what are you serious. U want to take Tae with us

Y/n: yes

Jimin: have you gone crazy. U know na he is not going to come with us because he wants to spend his time with his lovely wife (rolled eyes) and he also hates u. I don't think that he will come.

Y/n: don't worry. I know he will come

Jimin: and how are u so sure. What are you planning Y/n . Can you please tell me.

Y/n: well listen Jimin. Be friend with him like before and bring him to the club . I know he hates me so I will sit far away from you guys with Maya from where I can see you both but he can't see me. U both just spend time with each other and then I will make my move (while smirking)

Jimin: ok... I will do it. I'll be friend with him again  but I am not sure if he will forgive me. I mean i insulted his lovely wife but don't worry I will help you because I also want that Lily out of the mansion (while smirking)

Y/n: now be ready mi Amor because tonight when I will pleasure u. U will forget about ur wife and only remember me (while smirking)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️