Chapter 21

Few days later
It's been few days since Y/n and Taehyung saw each other. Taehyung is busy in his office work. He is frustrated because he wasn't able to spend time with her wife Lily due to lots of work at the office while Y/n is frustrated because she didn't saw Taehyung these few days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the club

Taehyung is sitting inside the club which is owned by Y/n. After finishing his work at the office he came here to spent some time alone.

He is sitting on one of the VIP lounge and sipping his wine while thinking: it's been so many days since I spent time with my wife. Tomorrow I will take her to a romantic dinner date and I know she will love it.

While on the other hand Y/n stepped out of his car and as soon as she came out the paparazzi started to click her pics and started to ask her some questions.

Her bodyguards cleared the way and she walk inside the club.

Her Outfit

She came here because of a business meeting. She saw the man with whom she have a meeting sitting on the VIP lounge.

She went towards him. The man saw her and stood up. Both of them greeted each other and started the meeting . Soon the meeting is over and the man went away.

Y/n leaned backwards on the couch. A waiter came and kept a drink infront of her on the table and went away. She took the glass and started to sip her drink while her eyes are roaming all around the club. Soon her eyes stopped on Taehyung. She smirked and kept her glass down. She stood up and made her way towards him.

She went towards him and saw him fully drunk . Taehyung looked towards her and said -

Tae: Y-Y/n you...

Y/n: hi...mi Amor. What are you doing here (while smirking)

He didn't said anything and hold her wrist and pulled her towards him making her fall on his lap. He said -

Tae: wow...Y/n u r looking so hot and sexy in this red dress

Her eyes widened and she said -

Y/n: thankyou mi Amor

Suddenly Taehyung cupped her cheeks and smashed his lips on her. Y/n also kissed him back. After sometime they broke the kiss and Taehyung stood up picking her and started to walk towards a private room. They went inside and soon they removed each other clothes . He started to suck her nipples and Y/n moan loudly. After sometime Taehyung slammed his cock inside her and started to thrust her hardly. Soon he came inside her

Y/n stood up and wore her dress and make Taehyung wore his clothes and with the help of some guards holding Taehyung made her way outside the club but she didn't noticed that s paparazzi who came inside the club without noticing click their pictures.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Next chapter will be updated soon
Bye