mistakes generate dedication

The day after the beacon initiation, in the SAAR team dormitory, we can see Weiss lying in her bed sleeping, little by little she wakes up to a strange noise.

 When Weiss finally gets up, she comes across someone in the kitchen, she cautiously approaches the figure in the dark, she grabs her saber and attacks the mysterious figure quickly.

 But she was unsuccessful in her advance, because when she was about to hit the figure, her attack was deflected by a frying pan and then tripped, the figure pushed her towards a chair while she was still in the air, making Weiss sat down on the chair, then the chair was pushed to the kitchen counter.

 The figure calmly entered the kitchen and turned on the light, revealing Ruby, with her signature mask. "Good morning to you too Schnee, what do you want for breakfast?" Ruby asks Weiss, who has a surprised look on her face, but quickly covers it up.

 "Can you cook?" Weiss asks, she seems to be trying to cover up what just happened. "Of course I know how to cook, that's something anyone should know how to do, now tell me, what do you want for breakfast." Ruby responds, her words seem to hurt the heiress' pride in some way.

 "Anything, I have no preference." Weiss responds, she looks a little embarrassed. "I would like scrambled eggs, please" Weiss turns her head to see who said that and comes across Allan, who is only wearing shorts and no shirt, leaving Weiss embarrassed.

 "Uh? Is everything okay Weiss?" Allan asks the heiress, not realizing that she is trying not to look at him. Weiss was panicking, but to her relief, Ruby throws a large t-shirt over Allan's head.

 "Put on a t-shirt, haven't you ever heard that it's rude to be shirtless in front of others?" Ruby says and Allan puts on his t-shirt without question, much to Weiss' relief.

 "Ready, enjoy." Ruby says handing over a plate of scrambled eggs, decorated with different seasonings to Allan and a couple of French toasts with honey on top. They start eating and are quickly surprised by the taste, and their faces quickly change to satisfaction.

 "This is delicious, who taught you how to make this?" Allan asks as he eats his dish with an excited face. "Well, I learned from an early age to do everything, before Beacon I experienced a lot, I was a tailor, butler, cook, butler, actor, if I'm not mistaken I was a doctor once." Ruby says to her classmates, while they seem surprised by the amount of things Ruby has already done.

 "Good morning sleepyhead, what would you like for breakfast?" Ruby leaves the previous subject aside and turns her attention to Amélia, sleepy and in her giraffe pajamas, she was heading towards the table while yawning."...waffle..." Says Amélia as she sat at the counter, she She looked so sleepy she could have slept right there.

 "Enjoy, I hope you like it." Ruby says as she places a plate with a small tower of waffles, with whipped cream on top, in front of Amelia. "...Thank you mom..." Amélia thanks her in an unusual way, surprising her team.

 A while later

 The SAAR team was in the classroom, the teacher hadn't arrived yet, so they started talking to the JNPR team, until Jaune noticed that Amelia was avoiding eye contact with Ruby as much as possible.