Chapter 2: Time For A Hoe Phase!

*cute little cartoon to start us off :)*

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Point Me 2 (w/ Cardi B) by FendiDa Rappa*

"AYEEE ALL THAT RA RA WHEN IM TALKIN THEY DONT HEAR ME THO" I screamed, music blasting throughout my car, aka Tobi.

Probably loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear but I never cared about that especially because I was by myself getting turnt.

"HE GOT A GLIZZY WITH NO BULLETS DO HE EVEN KILL? N*GGAS DISSIN WHEN THEY RAP SHOULD WE CALL IT DRILL?"

Yeah, it was one of those days. I'm not gone lie, every now and then I love of a good low vibrational turn up song! Sometimes you gotta shake ass to shake the heartbreak away.

Except I was far from heartbroken and more like FREE. I felt like I was fresh out of jail and best believe the hoes was already filling up my phone at this point. You know what they say, once you back on the dating apps ISSA WRAP. I had so many ninjas in my phone I couldn't even keep up with the names and faces. I was just trying to open my mind to who I might come across. It was like a new level of IDGAF that I had reached and That's saying something because I was born not giving f*ck tbh.

I was driving to the studio I work at for a big event. The owner and the media team, including me ofc, were meeting early in the morning to do some work for a podcast. It was a two-day event and I had missed the first day because I had an appointment at my orthodontists for these torturous braces.

It's my third go round with these braces and baby let me tell you... After this time I'm never going back! I finally learned my lesson and would take extra good care of my teeth to avoid this mess again. 

The day was long, as we were recording video and audio for interviews for atleast 6 hours. We were all hungry and decided to go to this small restaurant across the street from the studio, maybe I'm picky but I'd rather eat chicken tenders and fries before I try some new food and be disappointed AND hungry. What can I say? I hate being disappointed.

We ate and I was finally clear to go home for the rest of the night; Friday night at that so I had a good feeling of course. Now let me be clear, this is judgment free zone, okay? YES I am a Pot head because life be life-ing and weed helps me to eat more than once a day when my mind pushed thoughts of food deep into my subconscious, enough for me to always feel like I "wasn't hungry", even if I hadn't ate all day. Especially because after the breakup, I said F*ck the Birth control because it always made me feel like I wasn't myself mentally and frankly it was more for my ex then me; Ofcourse I didn't want to get pregnant so at the time it made sense to just be on the pill but now? I was free from that too.

The pill forced me to eat often, like if I took it and didn't eat fast enough after, I would get physically ill and nauseous and I absolutely hated it. Weed was more of a subtle nudge to eat, whereas birth control was more like hanging me off a cliff by my ankles, like Diddy did to Wale back in the day, threatening me if I didn't eat. That's probably why I was gaining so much unwanted weight too, so yea I chose weed everytime.

[NEW] Instagram Message: landscapingcomp8734 "Hey Beautiful 😍"

My eyes curiously looked through my notifications that I had missed throughout the day while on DND. I saw a Dm from some random page. It looked like a business page honestly, but then I watched the story and saw a chocolate man with curly 3c hair in a high top and my interests began to peak. I opened the message and responded,