uno - the encounter

Name: Lee Felix

Seat No: 9

Year: Sophomore

House: ......

Felix glanced at his ID card. It was the time of the year to get back to school, he couldn't deny he was dreading it. Well it was mainly for one reason, he didn't wanna meet a certain someone. You might have guessed who it is by now, it was the school's 'It boy'  Hwang Hyunjin.

"Felix come down for dinner" a sweet voice said. It was none other than Felix's grandmother. "Coming" said Felix.

After dinner he had gone to his room to keep his things ready for the next day at school. He put a few books in his bag and ironed his school uniform. He need to look clean and neat so he could keep up his reputation as the school's 'secret weapon' .

He was called that because he was smart, talented, very handsome, he knew how to play the guitar and piano. He had competed in many interschool compititions and had represented the school numerous times. He also had a black belt in taekwondo so you could say he was 'perfect'. You'd never know when he'd pull out a new talent out of his bag.

                The next day at school

Walking through the school halls, right of the bat he was bombarded by many of his admirers, simps, and crazy fan girls and boys. He wasn't necessarily attention seeking but he felt good to have people surrounding him. It made him feel somewhat secured.

After the screams seemed to have died down he reached to the principals office and got his timetable. He had prayed that he atleast had a few friends in his class. I guess God had listened to his prayers this time and even have him a surprise. A surprise that he could escape.

He noticed his two best friends Jisung and Minho also known as Lee Know. They were both sitting together infront of Felix's seat.

Felix went to sit down to his desk when he noticed his deskmate (who was laying his head down) looked a bit too familiar.

It's funny because his deskmate looks like Hwang Hyunjin. "WAIT HWANG HYUNJIN IS MY DESKMATE!?!?!" Felix screamed on the top of his lungs. Felix realised what he just did and apologized to the class.

   Hyunjin's POV

Hyunjin was peacefully sleeping when he heard a boy scream so loud that his ear drums could burst. He looked up to see who was the crook who just made him go deaf. It was none other than Lee Felix.

"I'm not liking this either pretty boy so shut up will you." Hyunjin said in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah whatever" Said Felix. After a while he realised what Hyunjin said and he became all flustered. He didn't know what this tingling feeling was but he wanted more.

Thank goodness first chapter over. I know it's very short but please if someone's reading this bear with me since it's my first book. A huge thanks to _MMDRia_ fo all the help she has given me in making this story. I really hope this doesn't flop. I'll try to make the next chapter bigger.

Lemme show you smth so hot that it will make you melt.

HgdjgddjjfdjhsjshfhdjahddhakjdfhhdjsUhhh mommy Yunjin

Uhhh mommy Yunjin. Now forgive me for the tiny ass chapter and look at this beautiful pic.