tres

I'm back bish. Anyways lesgo.

3rd person's POV

The school day was drawing to a close. Minho had asked his group members of they could stay back after school hours.

Everyone reluctantly agreed well except for Hyunjin.

"Oh um sorry but I really can't stay for any longer I'm need to get back home" Hyunjin said.

"Oh that's fi-" Minho said but got cut off by a females voice.

"Oh come on Hyunjin can't you stay for a bit longer?" Karina said in a flirty tone.

Felix scoffed. He knew this was a trick that Karina uses when she wants to get into a boys pants.

"I'm sorry I really can't umm I have to go for my part time job. I don't wanna get fired hahaha" Lie, he didn't even have a job. He really needed to get home though.

Hyunjin's POV

Hyunjin's trek back to his house was slow, as if he doesn't want to go back. He already knew what was gonna happen as he was running late.

He reached his front porch. Stopping infront of his door, he took a deep breath, preparing himself for everything.

His right hand reached out to the door knob, shaking as if he was just returning from the cold Arctic.

Hyunjin opened the door, although slowly.

“Im...home..” He answered, his voice robbed of it's sassy tone and a more emotionless one room it's place. However, one could not mistake the fear beneath it.

He heard shouts and screaming from the kitchen, making him freeze on spot. _It's not gonna end up well..._

“Hyunjin, where the actual hell were you?”

It was a male voice, one of anger and annoyance.

“H-Hey Da-”

_Slap!_

Hyunjin stumbled back into the porch, holding his right cheek with his left hand, while his right hand stretched forward, acting as a shield.

“You. Were. 30 MINUTES LATE! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO COME BACK HOME RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL?”

“I- Im...sor-”

_Slap!_

“NO EXCUSES!”

That second slap sent Hyunjin to the ground, both his cheeks stinging from the intensity of the slaps. Tears pooled in his eyes, threatening to fall.

“I- I'll come early next time! I promise!”

His father glared at him. He roughly grabbed his hand and dragged him to his room upstairs, and shoved him in. He then threw him in the closet where some of his clothes are kept, the soft cotton cushioning his fall.

Hyunjin looked up at him dad in fear. “Wha-what are you?-”

Suddenly the closet doors shut tight, a click sound coming from the other side.

Hyunjin's eyes widened in horror, “No..no..YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! NOT AGAIN! PLEASE! PLEASE NOT AGAIN! DAD PLEASE! _PLEASE_!”

The boy shrunk sat there in the darkness and confinement in the small closet, and nobody could hear him.

Felix's POV

It was getting quite late so they all decided to go home. Felix was zonked. He was eager to go to his bedroom and rest.

After arriving home he decided to take a bath. After taking a hot bath, he crawled onto bed and drifted off to sleep right away.

I'm done. I'll probably post another chap Tom so stay tuned. Oh and thnx to SpeedDrawings  I couldn't have done it without her.

How the helllk is Karina not AI. bsbdjaJB vzbGdbHzg

Wtfoebdbxnnegbhdhsbbsfbsbsbfvdbsbsbsjsjsdvbdb

Wtfoebdbxnnegbhdhsbbsfbsbsbfvdbsbsbsjsjsdvbdb. My one and only girlfriend. I will give up any man 4 u and only u.😘 I'll be ur loyal dog 😘😍