dos

Hi biatch I'm back!! Anyways let's get into it.

3rd persons POV

Hyunjin being as aware as a sleeping sloth in a hammock didn't understand why Felix was so red.

He decided to feel Felix's forehead to check if he was sick or something.

Observing Hyunjin's action Felix blushed even more.

"Hey are you okay, you seem to be burning up" Hyunjin said.

Felix slapped Hyunjin's hand away ."Yeah whatever, I'm fine don't worry about me" Felix said in a kind of annoyed tone. He didn't whether to feel happy or angry that Hyunjin was concerned about him.

"Are you sure? If you aren't feeling fine I could just take you to the infirmary if you'd like?" Hyunjin asked in a concerned tone.

"It's okay, I'll just take Jisung with me" Felix was confused why Hyunjin was so concerned about him.

Jisung's POV

Jisung was admiring Minho's face while Minho was blabbering some random shit that he didn't even notice Felix walk up towards him.

He was finally out of his daze when Felix had taken his hand and dragged him out of class.

"What the hell man! Why did you interrupt mine and Minho's conversation?" Jisung said angrily.

Hmm................so what did you and Minho talk about?" Felix asked knowing that Jisung didn't listen to a single word what Minho said.

"Uhhhh that's a very hard question to answer." "Anyways why did you call me out here?" Jisung asked

"Well you see my partner is Hwang Hyu-"
Felix was cut off by Jisung.

"HYUNJIN!!!" Jisung said loudly.

"'The' Hwang Hyunjin?" Jisung asked not believing it.

"Yeah stupid, were you so dazed by Minho's face that you didn't even notice Hyunjin sitting there" Felix said.

"Well, he did come super early and besides he was covering his face so ofcourse I couldn't recognise who it was." Jisung said defending himself.

"Whatever, your skipping 1st period with me"

"Hahahahhahahaaha!..................wait your serious!?" Jisung said surprised.

"Yeah is it that hard to believe?" Felix said.

"Well yeah I mean aren't you the school's representative"

"Yeah but I can't sit with Hyunjin today"

"Oh please even if you skip 1 period your still gonna have to sit with him"

"I know I know" Felix said sighing.

"But if you really wanna skip first period then I'm down. It's not like it's the first time I've skipped" Jisung said trying to cheer Felix up.

A big smile formed on Felix's face. "Thank you thank you thank you soo much"

"Uh uh but what will you give me back if I skip with you" Jisung asked.

"I get you a date" Felix answered.

"I don't wanna go on a da-"

"With Minho" Felix cut him off.

"I'm down! if you want we could also skip second period"

"Great now c'mon let's get going"

They left to go to the school's terrace. They sat there and watched twice and red velvet MV's for time to pass.

3rd persons POV

It was already second period and felix and Jisung weren't here yet. Hyunjin was getting anxious wondering why Felix wasn't here yet.

Just then he saw Felix and Jisung walk in class talking about twice and red velvet.

Felix went to his seat and asked "did the teacher give us any work during 1st and 2nd period?"

"Uh yeah actually we do. We have a group project for history class." Hyunjin said.

"Oh cool, who's group am I in?" Felix asked.

"Oh you're in Minho's group consisting of me, you, Jisung and Karina" Hyunjin said.

"K-Karina? You mean Yu Jimin Karina? The girl who slept with half the guys in school?" Felix asked.

"Yeah that's her. Why is there anything wrong?" Hyunjin asked.

"No no no not at all." Lie and that too a big fat one. Karina was Felix's ex girlfriend who cheated on him. Well he was warned before that she was a fuck girl who could manipulate any guy with her beauty and charms into sleeping with her.

She would sleep with a guy and then totally ghost them. Well in Felix's case she only used him to get popular. But Felix was too naive to know that even when his friends warned him about Karina .

"Well this is just great"

Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy second chapter over. Still kinda short but please stay tuned. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.I'm tired. I'm not gunna check for the mistakes I made so ya.... Anyways here's a beautiful pic of Wonyoung.

 How tf is she so effing cute ahhbdjdhfkdhddhdhfbdndn