𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

nila

Cunt.

Stupid, ugly, revolting rat. Both of them. They're both equally as unlovable as each other so I presume that's what makes them such a good match together. In the three hours and forty two minutes that Kylie's been here, both her and Maikel haven't failed to piss every being in the apartment off, including Maikel's best friend and beloved sister.

With Kylie's constant dry humping and Maikel's insults aimed toward me for telling them to 'get a room', I was prepared to break a window with a sledgehammer and willingly drop many square feet to the ground to put myself out of this misery I was facing. The worst thing was, I couldn't even go back to my dorm because Brooke's conducting some weird ass experiment for which she requires the whole area for, so I've been temporarily kicked out.

As long as she didn't burn the dorm down, or secretly rearrange my side of the room to fit in with her 'minimalist' style', we were good.

Just kill me now.

My index finger traced the rim of the glass bowl uncontrollably as I half-debated, cracking the tableware and stabbing a glass chip into my neck. Maybe Maikel will finally show some sort of non-hatred toward me if I was dead.

Although, knowing him, he'd probably find a way to be pissed at me for that, perhaps for bleeding out and staining his floors.

Nah, I'm not gonna grant him the satisfaction of taking the easy route out so he could be free from my torment for the rest of his life. My fingers gripped the edge of the bowl and pressed down so harshly, I was beginning to feel numb in my fingertips. A shadow crept from behind, snatching the bowl straight from my grip and into theirs.

"You're looking extra pissy today, sunshine." Damian's voice taunted beside me, taking my bowl as his own and scooping chocolate ice cream into it. Normally, I would have taken the bowl right back and said something rude about him having no manners, but my mind was too fogged with anger.

"Could say the same about you, psychopath. You're looking extra murderous than usual." I snapped back, taking another bowl from the cabinet and seizing the ice cream scooper from Damian.

He sighed, waiting for me to be finished and occasionally turning his head back into the lounge at the sound of raised voices. "So, why are you here? Don't you have a girlfriend to obsess over?" I had a feeling he had come to escape as well, and since we were most likely going to be here for a while, I'd rather it not be in silence.

"Carmen's making conversation with Kylie for some reason. I love that girl to death, but I swear she's too nice for her own good." I kept quiet at Damian's words because, in some circumstances, he's speaking the truth. Cammy's my best friend, but doesn't know when to stick up for herself.

"And you don't help, you know." I handed him the scooper.

"How so?"

"Well, for starters, you don't teach Cammy to have a backbone. When someone's rude to her, you butt in and defend her. Which is cute and all, but what happens if you're not there with her the next time? She's not gonna have a clue what to say because you fight all of her battles for her." I was very much aware I was prodding the bear in this instance, but I was curious to see how far Damian would let me go with it. He's not the patient type.

The psychopath hummed, almost as if he was agreeing with everything that I said. He rubbed his jaw with his tattooed fingers, nodding slowly. "You're no better, either."

I snorted at the audacity that this man had to switch the situation back onto me. "Go on then, how am I in the wrong? What life-changing theory have you got brewing up in that sharp brain of yours? Enlighten me." I welcomed his accusation with an open mind and open arms because in reality, I couldn't give a shit as to what he had to say about me. It was going to be false and silly and far from the truth.