4. White roses

MELANIE

When I woke up, I was completely confused by seeing Gavi in my bed. Then I remembered what happen last night.

My nightmares was my weak point. When I was younger I had problems with falling asleep, and now I have nightmares. I can't remember night, when I sleep peacefully.

I was thinking to go to the therapist, but I'm not person who can tell everything others. It's just too much for me.

Gavi was sleeping and looking cute. I don't really like him, but i can't tell he is not in my type or maybe I watched too much edits about him on tik tok.

- Estrella, could you please stop looking at me? I want to sleep.

Okay, I didn't expect to hear that.

- Sorry. And thank you again.

- Hmm? For what?

- For staying with me at night. I really appreciate it.

- It's okay. You don't have to thank me again, all of us have sometimes hard night.

Night but not nights.

- Can I ask you something?

- It depends, but let's say yes.

- Have you ever have a situation where some fan find your house? It was weird for me when you accused me of that.

- One day I came back home, Pedri was at his parents and I saw some girl. I was really confused so I asked her what she was doing there and  she said she loved me and all this stuff. I called the police and they barely took her out.

- Wow, that's crazy, like I understand you're popular, but it's just sick. That's mostly the reason why I don't  want people to know about me and Pedri. At least now.

- Yeah, I understand what you mean, if I could choose, I think I would like to be less popular, but it is what it is. Now can I ask you something?

- No.

- Come on estrella, question for question.

He made face like my mum used to do when she was trying to find out what bad I made.

- Okay.

- What's your favourite flowers?

- What? Why do you ask about that?

- Because I want. I have my one question and I wanted to ask you this.

- I think white roses.

- White roses? Why white and no red or i don't know pink?

- Hola hermanos!

I'm glad Pedri came because I don't know how to answer that question. I just think they're beautiful and that's it.

- How was your sleep? - he said and sat at the bed - you want to see how you to were cute?

- What do you mean?

I asked and he started looking something at his phone, then he showed us a photo.

There was me and Gavi cuddling, we were looking kinda cute, but it's still me and Gavi. And I don't remember when this happened.

- Relax estrella, it's not like the whole word see this, and I let you do it. It's okay you just needed a hug.

- Actually, there was a possibility that everyone saw that.

- WHAT?! PEDRI NO, WHAT DID YOU DO?

- I posted it on insta story...

- PEDRO GONZÁLEZ LÓPEZ, PLEAS TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING.