11. You look nice in that shirt.

MELANIE

Today it's 25th January. It's my 18 birthday, and I won't spend it with my parents and Lily like we always did.

- Happy Birthday, estrella!

Gavi woke me up with these words. When I opened my eyes, I saw him and Pedri with a birthday cake. I blow a candle, thinking about my wish.

- Happy birthday, hermana!

Pedri hugged me. I was happy that I can be with them right now. I can't imagine how my birthday will look if I wasn't in Barcelona.

- We have one surprise for you.

- No, you know I hate surprises.

- Mel, I'm 100% sure you will like this one.

- Okay.

- Close your eyes. We're going downstairs.

Pedri take my hand and started to lead me. I was hoping to not break my hands or legs by falling down the stairs. I heard Gavi was walking behind us.

- Okay, you can open your eyes now.

I opened my eyes and saw Lily. I was in shock and tears started to form in my eyes.

- Surprise!

She opened her arms so I could hug her.

- What are you doing here? You told me you're at your grandmas right now.

- Your boyfriend bought me a plane ticket.

- He's not my boyfriend!

- Yeah, and I'm not your best friend.

- I told you that multiple times. We are not together.

- You will be.

- No.

She hugged me back and whispered in my ear.

- I see it in his eyes. He really likes you. And I see how you're looking at him.

- Stop it, Lily.

- You know you shouldn't tell someone your secrets when you're in public?

- Since when you are so cultural, Pablito?

We all sat down and eat the cake. It was delicious and has mango on it, and I love mango.

- I have one more surprise for you, estrella.

- Bringing Lily here was enough, you shouldn't do anything else.

- You told me once, you haven't been on any football game. I know we convinced you to go for Spain game, and for sure it wasn't the best first game you watch for real, so I take you to Barcelona game today.

I was in shock again. He's taking me for Barça game.

- I don't know what to say. Thank you.

- You're welcome.

The rest of the day we spent at talking about everything. I was very happy that Lily was here, and I can spend my birthday with her.

We decided that tomorrow we will take her to the beach, and go to sightseeing Barcelona.

I was getting ready for the game and talking with Lily. She told me she's okay with that she stay with Pedri and wish me to have fun. I've done my makeup and went to Pedri, because I don't have any Barça jersey.

- You look amazing in this shirt.

- Thank you, Lil. You're 100% sure you're okay with staying home with Pedri?