FIONA'S RETURN

WOODS

A hand bursts out of the ground, a blonde girl crawls out of the hole and falls down on the ground. Her hair is covered in dirt and leaves and she's naked.

She stands up and walks though the woods coming out onto the road. Confusion laces her eyes when headlights appears behind her.

She turns stumbling back falling down as a car comes to a stop and two people gets out and approaches her

Alaric: Hey are you okay?

Fiona: Why did you come out of that beast with glowing eyes?

Alaric and Demi shares a confused look

Demi: Beast? Whatcha you talking about? Why are you naked?

Alaric wraps his jacket over Fiona's body and helps her stand up.

Alaric: I'm Alaric. That's Danielle. What's your name?

Fiona: Fiona. Fiona Mikaelson

Alaric and Demi exchanges a look of shock and confusion.

SALVATORE HOUSE

Fiona steps out into the bedroom wrapped in a towel, her silver blonde hair wet from the shower. She frowns her eyes staring at the clothes Demi has set out for her on the bed. She picks up a white lace bra dangling in front of her.

Bonnie Bennett walks into the room

Bonnie: Are you okay?

Fiona: Oh hello I'm Fiona

Bonnie: Bonnie. Nice to meet you

Fiona: I love the "shower" but the water was too hot. I didn't like it.

She holds up the bra

Fiona: Could you help me with this "Bra"? I do not know what to do with it.

Bonnie: Okay but you need to lose the----

Fiona drops the towel off her body, Bonnie's mouth goes dry and she gulps. Fiona turns around as Bonnie claps the bra around her chest. Fiona grabs the pair of matching panties and slides them up her legs.

Fiona: Thank you, Bonnie

Bonnie smiles nervously

Bonnie(clears throat): So are you a witch?

Fiona nods her head, giggling. Bonnie tilts her head admiring her, loving that sound.

Fiona: Are you?

Bonnie: Yeah I am. If you want to, I could help you catch up with things.

Fiona holds up a cell phone

Fiona: Demi brought this "cell phone" for me. She downloaded something called Instagram. Can I take a picture with you?

Bonnie: Um.......uh....s-sure.

Fiona walks up closer to her side pulling her closer and holds the phone out in front of them and snaps a picture of them smiling.

Fiona: Thank you Bonnie

Bonnie: Anytime.