MEMORIAL/THE FIVE

BONNIE'S HOUSE

Bonnie is lying on the couch, Fiona opens the door and enters. She walks into the living room

Fiona: Bonnie?

She sits down beside her

Fiona: Are you okay?

Bonnie nods her head. Fiona wraps her arms around her embracing her, Bonnie rests her head on top of hers, pressing her lips to the side of her head.

Bonnie: My Grams, it was like she was dying all over again. Just because I didn't listen to her about not doing black magic.

Fiona: Well, you're dealing with the Other Side. It's not reliable. Witches were probably just messing with your head trying to teach you a lesson.

Bonnie: Well, it worked. I tried to do a basic nature spell this morning just to clear my head and it just brought it all back. Like it was happening all over again. Sorry, I'm a mess, I've been holed up in here avoiding everyone. I've completely blown you off, baby. You need something?

Fiona: I just wanted to check on you.

Bonnie: I'm okay. You're not exactly a drop by kind of girl, just...if something's wrong, tell me.

Fiona lifts her head off her chest and leans up pressing her lips to hers, Bonnie moves her hands cupping the sides of her face kissing her back. She lays her down on the couch, lips moving together passionately

Bonnie kisses down her jawline heading to her neck, Fiona tilts her head to the side giving her more access and moans softly when Bonnie sucks marks into her flesh.

Fiona: I love you

Bonnie moves back up her jawline brushing her lips over hers, pecking her lips

Bonnie: I love you too, pretty girl.

WHITMORE COLLEGE

Dani, Fiona, Elena, and Bonnie pull up to the front of the school and get out of Damon's car.

Elena: Are you sure that you're okay with this?

Bonnie: If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would, but I can't, so better you learn this now than at freshmen orientation.

Elena: Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore.

Damon: Oh, stop with the pity party. If I can go to college, you can go to college.

Bonnie: You went to college?

Damon: Sure, plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls.

Fiona giggles in amusement, clutching Bonnie's hand tightly.

Bonnie: You're disgusting.

Damon: I know.

SHANE'S CLASSROOM

Shane: When I say the word "witch", what pops into your head?

Elena, Fiona, Bonnie, and Dani enter the classroom where Professor Shane is teaching.

Shane: Halloween costume? Villain of a fairy tale? Maybe an ex-girlfriend? Well, whatever image it is it's probably not. Tanyell Soso of Montego, Cameroon.

Elena, Bonnie, Fiona, and Dani sit down. Elena and Bonnie stare down at Professor Shane.

Elena: Is that him?

Bonnie: Yeah.

Elena: He's kind of...hot

Bonnie wraps her arm around Fiona's shoulder, the blonde lays her head on her shoulder.