Treating the Disabled Male Protagonist of a Rich Family

Chapter 1

In the silent operating room, only the sound of instruments and tools could be heard.

 The cold metal instrument moved flexibly between a pair of slender and powerful fingers, and the bright red flesh and pale bones slowly separated.

 At this time, the people around him almost held their breath, staring at the operating table under the shadowless lamp without blinking.

 Until the operation timer unknowingly reached 10 minutes, a cold and sweet voice like a spring flowing under the ice sounded: "Tweezers, curved forceps." The

 nurse just came back to her senses. When she handed the things over, she subconsciously I glanced at the time and still found it unbelievable.

 Before this, she would never have imagined that this operation, which had a low success rate, could be completed so smoothly and so quickly.

 The nurse gently exhaled the breath that had been held in her heart for a long time, and there was a lot of sweat on her face. When she picked up the handkerchief put aside as usual and wanted to wipe it for the people on the operating table, she discovered that this The young surgeon's extremely handsome face was not only extremely clean, but there was not even a trace of fog on the thin lenses.

 Under the dim light, his face seemed to be coated with a layer of smooth glaze, so perfect that it looked unbelievable.

 After the operation, Chu Xiao took off her surgical clothes in the rest room and put on a pure white gown. When she pushed the door open and walked out, she attracted all kinds of eyes.

 Chu Xiao was used to it, and he walked towards the office as if he didn't see anything.

 Chu Xiao now works in a well-known private hospital, with good salary and not too busy. Today is the first time Chu Xiao has performed an operation since taking office a month ago.

 Fortunately, everything went well.

 The system was also very happy: [Host, what I said is right, this identity is very suitable for you. 】Chu Xiao did not give him a good look. He said calmly in the conscious space: "Indeed, I have been very happy this month." 】Hearing these words, System felt a chill all over his body. He couldn't help but shrink his neck and didn't dare to say any more.

 In fact, Chu Xiao is not a real doctor.

 He is a small world maintainer, and his usual task is to maintain world order.

 But just a few months ago, some male protagonists in the small world had problems and needed emergency maintenance. After Chu Xiao learned about the situation, he found that things were really troublesome.

 Without exception, the male protagonists in these small worlds were disabled due to some accident, and developed psychological problems, turning into villains.

 The energy of each small world is closely related to the protagonist. In order to prevent the energy from exploding, Chu Xiao needs to revise everything.

 The reasons for these accidents are still under investigation. Chu Xiaoze and the system entered the first world.

 After analyzing the data, the system automatically generated the most suitable identity for him, and he was somewhat related to the protagonist of the world, Yan Shengming.

 After all, the protagonists in the world are generally blessed by luck and have extraordinary status. It is not easy to get close to the protagonist.

 In this world, Yan Shengming is naturally the proud son of heaven, and the Yan family is the leading wealthy family.

 And now the male protagonist Yan Shengming's father Yan will soon marry his "mother" Chu Yu, so Chu Xiao and Yan Liming will become nominal stepbrothers.