【6】

Unsurprisingly, Chu Xiao got an answer that Wang Ma agreed with.

 After Wang Ma finished speaking, she quietly observed the handsome young man in front of her with her eyes, and found that his expression was so relaxed and natural.

 Chu Xiao noticed this and asked before taking a step: "Do you have anything to say?"

 Wang Ma looked at Chu Xiao hesitantly, and then whispered: "Mr. Chu, you also know that the young master is special. Well, please be careful when you enter the study later. The young master doesn't like people to be too close. Also, the young master is most taboo about others looking at his legs..." At this time, Chu Xiao looked at him silently

 . Looking at Wang Ma, I saw that the older woman in front of me had a completely kind look in her eyes, even with earnestness, which proved that the other party was completely in good faith when she said this.

 She was really worried about herself, or worried that Yan Shengming would be angry, so she gave a reminder that was not within her scope of responsibility.

 Almost everyone would choose to agree when faced with such a scenario.

 But Chu Xiao didn’t.

 He just shook his head quietly: "I'm afraid not, I can't do it. After all... I am a doctor." Well, he is a doctor specially for the protagonist.

 After Chu Xiao entered the room, Wang Ma looked at his back and didn't come back to her senses for a long time.

 After Chu Xiao walked more than ten steps, he came to the only room with an open door in the room, which was Yan Shengming's study.

 When Chu Xiao stepped into the door of the study, he also saw Yan Shengming.

 Yan Shengming is sitting behind a large oak desk. He is wearing a black woolen shirt and holding an open book in his hand. His eyes are naturally lowered, his facial features are handsome and sharp, and the corners of his thin lips are tightly pursed, like a line. Straight lines.

 After noticing Chu Xiao coming in, Yan Shengming did not raise his head, but said in an indifferent tone: "What's the matter?" Chu

 Xiao did not speak, but continued to walk forward. As he got closer and closer, Yan Shengming Looked up.

 He had an indifferent expression and a stern expression, as if he was not moved at all, but his eyes that kept wandering over Chu Xiao revealed his inner uneasiness.

 Chu Xiao watched Yan Shengming's long black and thick eyelashes flashing, and couldn't help but smile slightly: "It's nothing, can't you come over?"

 At this time, Yan Shengming's chin tensed up, he was too close, this person was so close He was too close.

 It was clear that his body had raised the alarm line on guard, but he could not say the words of rejection to that smile, as if his heart had betrayed him.

 Finally, Yan Shengming frowned slightly and changed the subject: "They have left this morning. Since you want to live here, you'd better get familiar with other places as soon as possible." Then

 Yan Shengming added: "If necessary, I I will tell Butler Luo to take you."

 Hearing Yan Shengming's implicit intention that he didn't want him to stay here, Chu Xiao was not anxious at all. He asked quietly: "But, what do I want to read now? "

 Hearing this, Yan Shengming almost bit his tongue. What on earth did this man mean? Why do you always want to be close to yourself?

 What purpose does he have?