Saving the Prince of the Hou Mansion

It rained heavily last night, with lightning and thunder, and strong winds. When I woke up this morning, the ground was covered with layers of fallen leaves.

 Before the water on the leaves had time to dry up, a few servants took brooms and began to clean them. However, the brooms quickly absorbed the water and became heavy, and they could not be swept clean for a while.

 A few servants couldn't help but become lazy, standing in the corner and whispering gossip.

 This is not because they are daring, but today is different from the past. Although this is the main courtyard of Pingnanhou's mansion, and the prince of Pingnanhou himself is in the room, in the future, the mansion still doesn't know who will make the final decision!

 Moreover, even though today is the wedding day of the prince, there is not even a single person in charge of the whole house, let alone any festive words.

 Because everyone knows one thing, that is, there will not be a guest in the house today...

 One year ago, the crown prince Lu Yuanming went on an expedition with his father Pingnan Marquis Lu Tong. Under the emperor's order, he led 100,000 soldiers to the southwest to fight against the Liang army.

 Lu Tong, the Marquis of Pingnan, was brave and good at fighting, which was a result of his achievements from a white man. He also contributed to the cause of supporting the emperor. After the establishment of the new dynasty, Lu Tong not only ranked as a general, but was also granted the title of Marquis of Pingnan, which was hereditary for three generations.

 And Lu Yuanming had the same style as his father. Back then, when he was wearing silver armor on a snowy night, chasing the enemy thousands of miles became a good story. The emperor loved his talent and gave him the power to form a new army alone. He could act independently before the big army, called the Silver Feather Army.

 It can be said that the reputation of father and son was the same for a while, and they were deeply favored by the new emperor. However, something went wrong during the battle against the Liang army.

 Two months ago, Lu Tong split into three groups and led his main force of 20,000 people into an ambush by the enemy and died. None of the 20,000 people survived. Lu Yuanming was also seriously injured because he lured the enemy deep into the army, but he was rescued. , it's a pity that a pair of good eyes are blind.

 All the ministers thought that Lu Tong underestimated the enemy and caused such a big disaster, and they wrote letters asking for punishment. Only a few people spoke for Lu Tong, feeling that the matter needed to be thoroughly investigated.

 In the end, the emperor was furious, but because of the merits of the father and son, he removed the position of general and military power, retaining only the feudal title, and the Yinyu Army was disbanded.

 General Lu Tong died in infamy, but Lu Yuanming came back, but he was blind. Everyone knew that from now on, the once popular Pingnan Hou Mansion would decline.

 Now, not only the blind prince lives in the mansion, but also Lu Tong's two brothers and their family. These two brothers relied on Lu Tong's power to rise to greatness. The eldest brother Lu Zhi is the minister of household affairs, and the second brother Lu Yan Do some business.

 As soon as Lu Tong's incident came out, both of them originally wanted to move out of the Hou Mansion. After learning that the emperor would not express his anger, they continued to live in peace and contentment. After all, Lu Tong and his son were away from home all year round, and Lu Yuanming's biological mother died of illness early. Apart from the main courtyard, other places are where they live on weekdays.