【42-45】

Chapter 42

As soon as these words came out, the whole room fell silent.

 Lu Yuanming was thinking just now that this little pervert must be lustful, but he didn't expect that the other party actually made such a request and actually wanted to sleep with him?

 Lu Yuanming's eyebrows were cold, and he wanted to spit out sarcastic words. The other party didn't really think that by marrying him, she would become his wife, right?

 But after hearing the young man's soft final voice, Lu Yuanming didn't say those outrageous words. After all, he didn't think of one thing at this time. Tonight was their "big day"... It seemed that he had to be nice to him. Make it

 clear to prevent him from continuing to hold on to this wishful thinking.

 Seeing Lu Yuanming's thin lips pursed tightly, Chu Xiao also knew that the other party would probably not agree so easily, so while wiping his face with a warm handkerchief, he patiently persuaded the other party: "Your Majesty, how about just one night? My dowry and theirs You haven't given it to me yet, and I haven't found a quilt in other rooms. Your bed is so big, I only occupy a small space and will never touch you..."

 When he said this, the handkerchief in Chu Xiao's hand had already been After wetting Lu Yuanming's face, he moved very gently and wiped it down his forehead bit by bit.

 Looking at it this way, Lu Yuanming's face was surprisingly good-looking. He had handsome features and smooth bones. When his temple hair was slightly wet, it made his pale, almost colorless face look a little more alive.

 You can imagine what kind of charm Lu Yuanming would have if he could open his eyes.

 It was a pity that the white jade was slightly flawless and the gold was not pure. Chu Xiao brushed against his high brow and carefully avoided his closed eyes.

 However, even so, Lu Yuanming's long eyelashes were still trembling, and he seemed to be in a very alert state. It wasn't until Chu Xiao rubbed his chin that Lu Yuanming's breathing calmed down.

 From the first moment he felt the warm handkerchief touching him, Lu Yuanming's hands hidden under the quilt tightened.

 Although he has become accustomed to a dark vision in the past two months, Lu Yuanming still resents anyone touching his eyes.

 Lu Yuanming benefited a lot from Chu Xiao's actions, so after hearing the other party's explanation later, Lu Yuanming felt a little shaken.

 Admittedly, Lu Yuanming had no interest in this little pervert at all, and he didn't like the way he always wanted to take advantage of him.

 But Lu Yuanming also realized that these days, no, maybe for a long time in the future, he will have this person by his side. Whether he needs someone to help or to numb other people's attention, this person is indispensable. of.

 Lu Yuanming had already thought of all kinds of things in such a short moment.

 He still has a deep grudge that he has yet to avenge. When he thinks of the last scene he saw in his blurred vision, the pain in his heart mixes with the deep-seated hatred, almost burning all the blood flowing in his body.

 And those 20,000 good men, his father's voice and smile, and the scene where the Silver Feather Army sent him away when they fought tooth and nail, were still vivid in his mind.

 He was high-spirited when he set out, but when he finally returned, his body was in pieces, and his father would never come back... Until

 now, Lu Yuanming still doesn't know the truth of all this!