Chapter Two

"What are you doing here?" I heard a hoarse voice say. "I-I-uh..." I stuttered. He cleared his throat. "You heard me, what are you doing here?" I turned around seeing a guy with blue and blonde hair, lanky figure, with a Gibson Humming Bird on hand. I blinked and cleared my throat, i'm pretty sure I couldn't speak at this point. "Hello? Did you hear me?" He said once again. "Uh, yeah. Sorry bout' that." I laughed nervously. I'm really not that good with talking to people, especially this early in the morning. "So, can you maybe answer my question?" He sounded annoyed. "Yes, uh, I'm here to help out for a bit, i'm an intern." He nodded, walking over to the multiple guitars the he had displayed. He put his Gibson guitar on one of the stands and sat on a chair. 

We stared at each other for a few minutes before I looked away, clearing my throat once again. "Do you need anything?" I asked him, looking at the floor. "Yes, could you tune a guitar. I would do it myself but I'm too lazy." he smiled. I nodded. "Sure, which one?" He pointed to the one he brought earlier. I stood up and got the guitar. "Standard tuning?" I asked. He looked back and nodded. "I really like your Aria Glitter David Barcelona." I giggled. He grinned. "Thanks! It's one of my favourites!" I shook my head, smiling.

"Is that all?" I asked him once I was done. "Yes, thank you!" I nodded. "It's no problem really." I said. He nodded and smiled back. "If you need anything, just call for me. I'll be exploring a bit." I explained. "Thanks again!" I opened the door and walked away.

"Oh fuck, sorry!" I said as I bumped into someone. I looked up, seeing a girl with a wide grin on her face. "You shouldn't be sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" She said. I shook my head. "Sorry!" I said once again. "It's no biggy, my name's Carly." She smiled, putting her hand out for me to shake. "Phoebe!" I grinned. I wasn't really this forward to people, but she just has this good vibe. "It's nice meeting you Phoebe! Do you want to come and work with me for a bit? Simkin told me you were an intern here." She said. I nodded. "Sure, I have nothing to do anyways." I smiled. "Follow me then!" She said, leading me to her studio. 

I could tell I was going to be good friends with her.