First meet❤️‍🔥

I really like Maya's character in "Beyhadh," and I feel sorry for her. Honestly, I'm not trying to pair up Arjun and Maya. Here's the thing: I'm merging "Beyhadh" and "Bepannah," and if you're interested, you can give it a read. All the characters are the same; it's just that Maya and Aaditya are the main characters, and the story is completely different from the original. My story has no connection to the real ones—I'm just combining two serials into one. Just to be clear, I didn't create the characters; I only came up with the story.

————————————————————————————

"Hello Arjun, Maya ke jaal se bachne ka ek hi rasta hai, divorce. Tu aaj kuch bhi karke uss paper par sign karva de uski. Fir tu free aur hum apni life shuru kar payege," Sanjh informed him in one breath over the phone. However, when she didn't hear anything from the other side, confusion clouded her expression.

"Hello... hello Arjun," Silence greeted her on the other end, a void that swallowed her words whole. Confusion knitted her brows together, her expression a canvas painted with uncertainty and disbelief.

————————————————————————————

In Maya's house,

near the table, there were broken glass pieces on the floor, and blood was dripping on it. Someone stood there, holding a phone to Her ear with one hand and a broken glass with the other.

This person is Maya—Maya Malhotra, Maya Malhotra Sharma, specifically, the wife of Arjun Sharma. Her eyes were red and scary, as if she would have killed someone if they were there. Her right hand was injured with many glass pieces still stuck in her palm, and blood was continuously flowing. The floor in that area was covered with glass pieces and her bloodstains.

Maya cut the phone call and looked at the washroom door with angry red eyes. The tap-tap-tap of her heels could be heard as she moved towards the washroom door. Her black heels approached the door, and she used her injured hand to lock the washroom door.

"Lalalala...lalalaa...laalalalalaaaa..." Arjun's voice echoed from outside as he was bathing and singing.

Maya locked the washroom door from outside and then moved towards the room where all the connection boards were present. The door of that room swung open with a kraackk sound, and her shadow entered first. Like her shadow, she was wearing a black long-sleeved dress that reached her knees.

She entered the room and switched off the water supply.

"Lalalaaa...lalala...la....laaa....huh," Arjun's voice stopped in between.

"Maya....maya," he called her from the washroom, and a smile crept on her face.

"Who turned off the water?" he asked from inside. But Maya stood there only with a smile on her face, looking at the board, and again, she started the water supply.

And now, she didn't hear a word from Arjun, so she again stopped the supply.

"Arrey yaar Maya, kaha ho? Pani nahi aa raha yaha," (Hey.....Mayaaaaaaaa, where are you? Water isn't coming here.) Arjun screamed from inside.

Maya then moved out from the room, took her purse, went out of the house, locked the main door, and drove her car.

————————————————————————————

In the Hooda house,

In the Hooda house, a room was in mess, with everything broken and scattered on the floor—pillows, blankets, pots, everything lying on the floor.