~ Authors Notice ~

Hello, hello! It's your author here!
First and foremost, this is my first fanfic published.
Don't expect this to be the worst nor the best, and I'll try to maintain whatever quality and expectations given!
So while I appreciate constructive criticism, I will not tolerate hate or use of inappropriate language.
I'll allow swearing and thirst, but please no slurs or sexual content please!
Use your common sense people!
I have high hopes to continuing this fanfic, and I'll try to be as consistent with posting!
Let's give a pray that my motivation will be able to keep up with my ideas.

This chapter will also try to be a small sort of explanation for the au I'm trying to write!
Mainly because I don't want the info to be too long in the info chapter (despite me knowing it will be)...
Think of a clarification ig? (You will not need to read it to understand the actual Fanfic)
Take most of this fanfic with a slight side of salt as I'm more of a genshin fan than mha.

Anyways, here you go:
- This au takes place in the world of bnha/mha
- The only characters from Genshin (as I've planned so far anyways) will just be Neuvillette and Furina
- Neuvillette is the Number 1 hero of France (Fontaine is a sort of slang or local name for France)
- He is "Sovereign: The Dragon Hero" (might change later on)
- Furina is closely related to Neuvillette, though he is more alike to being her father figure
- Due to official business, Neuvillette had to urgently go to Japan
- With how abrupt this was, Neuvillette had to take Furina with him, despite how the school year would start soon
- Furina was supposed to attend a hero school through recommendations (Neuvillette had given her one)
- So, there was a quick transfer from her supposed Hero School to UA

With that, I introduce you to:
~ Chanson of Many Waters ~
A take on what it would be like with Furina de Fontaine in BNHA!