Waltz 1

~

~

"..a...e.. ..p" It was so bright, and all she wanted to do was sleep all her sorrows away.

"..... fu...n.. wa..e.. up..." The world was so fuzzy, her eyes in a daze just barely focusing, with her eyelids drooping with exhaustion.

"Lady Furina please wake up." A familiar face, pale skin, dark blue-shaded slit eyes, pointed ears, and long white hair with a single lock with a blue underside. He also has what appears to be two bright, blue horn-like accessories: Neuvillette.

"Nghh..." A groan of protest, she didn't want to leave this peaceful yet bleak calmness aside yet, she didn't want to put on a facade anymore. "Must I really wake up so early..?"

"Lady Furina, we have urgent business to attend to immediately, you need to wake up, the sun has already risen." He once again asks, only to be responded with another noise of protest. "Sigh... we have an assortment of new pastries you can have for morning tea if you do wake up."

Without a moments notice, Furina's eyes shot open, and she jumps out of bed. The desire for her ever so petite and sweet pastries keeping her drowsiness and thoughts away. "Well, why didn't you say so! You should've told me earlier, there's no time to wait-" She hesitates from continuing after taking a good look at her surroundings, "W-why are you already dressed when it's only dawn?"

"Lady Furina, I must admit that there has been a very urgent notice that I must attend to, the only problem being, is that I must head to Japan." The Iudex admits, worrying what events may conspire over the course of the next few minutes as he breaks even more news, "As this is so urgent, there is no one else who can take care of you in the meantime-"

"Huh?! Monsieur Neuvillette you must be joking! So suddenly too?! That's incredibly rude of the Heroes Association isn't it?? To be so abrupt? A-and!-" Rambling on and on, she circles around him, appearing on each of his sides with every sentence and tries to find a reason to have the Iudex stay with her.

"Ahem- as I was about to continue, Lady Furina-" He tries to get his sentence out but-

"Well there must be some mistake because I, Focalors, THE Hydro Archon herself, will be gracing the number #1 Hero School in Fontaine with my own presence not even a months away from now! There is no exception to not show up there as the Iudex, now isn't there?" She puffs her chest out, surely this has to be the best way to keep Neuvillette in Fontaine isn't it? (She couldn't lose another one. Not again, not so soon...)

"You will have to come with me to Japan, not to mention how we have to get there as soon as possible." He coughs out, but it was only a moments later when Furina interrupts again.