The Red-Headed Gladiator Appears

As the bullhead finally lands, a blond teenager immediately rushes towards a bin, most likely going to throw up due to motion sickness, while Y/N walks out of the bullhead, hoping to find a challenge, he immediately scours the area, nobody particularly catches his eye, but he did see the silver-eyed girl from earlier, talking with who seems to be her half-sister, although the two look completely unidentical.

After looking for anyone promising, Y/N managed to find himself in the auditorium, his eyes then stumbled upon her. The Red-Headed Gladiator, everybody and their mom's know who she is, Pyrrha Nikos, defeating her would be quite the challenge and thrill, Y/N decided to strike up a conversation with her.

Y/N: "Hey, you must be Pyrrha Nikos, right?"

Pyrrha: "Yes, and why would you ask that?"

Y/N: "I'll cut the chit chat, fight me, right here, right now."

Pyrrha: "Pardon?"

The people that Pyrrha were chatting burst out laughing.

Pyrrha's friend 1: "Hey pal, do you even know who your challenging?"

Pyrrha's friend 2: "This guy's got a death sentence."

Pyrrha: "Come on now guys. But sorry, I'll have to decline, maybe we can have a duel during a combat class? (turns to her friends) Plus, I don't think I beat my opponents THAT badly."

Y/N: "Are you...looking down on me?"

Pyrrha: "What? No I-"

Y/N: "Then fight me."

Y/N sternly looks at Pyrrha, the latter was looking everywhere but the cyan-haired boy's direction, the tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife, that was the case until...

???: "Hey, can't you see that you're making her uncomfortable?"

Y/N felt a hand on his shoulder,  he turns around and sees a blonde-haired boy, a bit taller than him, standing behind him, Y/N immediately observed the person in front of him, weak, was all he could see, he hadn't even unlocked his aura.

Y/N: "And who are you?"

Jaune: "The name's Jaune Arc, short, sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it."

After saying that, the boy named Jaune winked at Pyrrha, causing her to blush a bit.

Y/N: "Well..Jaune, I have some business with Pyrrha here, mind if you leave us be?"

Jaune leans a little to the right, and sees that Pyrrha was clearly not acknowledging this "business" that Y/N said it was.

Jaune: "Doesn't seem like that's the case."

Y/N: " (Sighs) Just move along, I don't have time to deal with you."

Jaune tightens the grip on Y/N's shoulder before continuing.

Jaune: "I can't back down, not when such a fair maiden is watching."

Y/N hearing this, decided to forcefully make Jaune back down, by  focusing a bit of his aura into his shoulder, causing electricity to conjure up shock Jaune. Jaune retracts his grip immediately due to reflex before yelping out in pain.

Glynda: "That's enough Mr Arc and Mr Kashimo."

Both men and Pyrrha turn to the one who spoke out, the voice clearly belonged to Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: "Mr Kashimo, you must understand that you can't go around dueling with anyone, if you want to fight that desperately, past the initiation and fight during my combat class."