The sensation of fighting

talking: " "

thoughts: ' '

------------------------------------------

The wind being blown across Y/N's face as he soars through the sky, looking for any potential skirmish he could join. The lush green forest being below him, if someone saw Y/N flying from a fair distance away, they would only be seen as a blur of cyan.

As Y/N descends from the lack of momentum, he began focusing a large amount of his aura around his body, the air around him being imbodied with electrical currents. When he landed, he then focus his aura into his feet causing the earth beneath him to form a web-like crack, also causing ripples to be sent across the Emerald Forest.

Y/N: "Now, I should go northwest."

But that will have to wait, as multiple beowolves came out of the bushes and trees, the sunlight contrasted well with their black fur and skeleton-like armor, these grimm were likely attracted to the sound of his landing, but this was exactly what Y/N wanted. Ever since he's gotten off that bullhead, he's been desperately trying to find the strongest, though these Grimm weren't the strongest, the exhilaration of fighting doesn't discriminate.

Y/N: "4...5...8 in total, seems like the one farthest away from is the alpha of the pack."

Y/N tightened the grip on his copper staff, before jestering and letting the wolves have the first move. One of them, clearly younger and less-experienced then the rest of the pack, immediately tried pouncing on Y/N. Y/N combat-rolled to the right, before jabbing his copper staff straight into the Beowolf's torso. From the other wolves' perspective, a staff was penetrated through the young blood's torso, this of course angered the rest, sending them into a frenzy and abandoning all strategy, if they had one and return to their basic instinct.

After pulling out the copper staff from the Beowolf, Y/N's body began to electrify. That's right, this is the feeling Y/N has been yearning for, a full-fledged battle, with nothing preventing both parties. 6 of the Beowolves charged at Y/N, all in different directions, the air around Y/N started to get electrified. He charged at two in front of him, as they tried swinging down their claws or chomping down on Y/N, he swung his copper staff infused with lightning, electrifying and causing blunt damage to the two Grimm, causing both of them to be turned into dust.

Due to his aura having the properties of an electrical current, his speed has been boosted significantly. Y/N turned around and smacked all four remaining Beowolves with his copper staff in one swoop, sending their bodies into trees and denting them from the kinetic force generated before turning into dust. The last one, being the alpha growled loudly at Y/N before ferally charging at him, Y/N dodged the swipe before hitting at haymaker infused with electricity at the Beowolf's face, sending him flying.

Now, By applying the positive charge to his target immediately, Hajime can discharge the negative charge without losing any electricity to the ground. The result? A powerful lightning strike that rends the air, and will most definitely hit. The lightning strike shreds the Beowolf into pieces, leaving behind nothing but the grim stench of Grimm, no pun intended.

Y/N: "That felt nice, but they were too weak. Well, time to find a weakling to stay with for the next 4 years."

Y/N looked around, but there were no signs of life around him, just lush green forests and the eerily quiet surroundings, this was a given due to the monsters that roam these woods. Y/N decided to head northwest in the mean time. As Y/N treks through the forest, there were still no signs of any student, seeing as how he was making no progress, he decided to take a detour and have some fun.

Y/N centered his aura, the electrical currents again seep through his body and into the dirt beneath him, and he leaped up. His clothes flap through the air, mixing his white cloths with the blue sky. For the second time today, the wind blew against Y/N's face.