First day at a prestigious school

talking: " "

thoughts: ' '

------------------------------------------

It's been a day since Y/N was told to be a one-man team. Y/N was currently in his own dorm room, kind of lucky since most cases it'll be four people sharing a singular room, the room was spacious. Y/N didn't have any...anything that defines and showcases his character to per say, the things that were in his room was a closet, desk and bed, the only books present in his room were textbooks regarding the anatomy of Grimm and the history of Remnant.

P̴̢̹͍͕̠̫̫̻̃̍̉̑͂̍̀̌ē̴̻̱̖̈r̷̡̻͎̖̞̗̹͔̔͗̑̾̇͑̔̂̆͜ͅh̶̨̨̬͎̣͇̦̰̯̉̓a̶̠̦̋̈́p̵̫̜͇͍͔̌͗͜s̵̢̢͍̮̰͔͔̲̮̞̀̌͂̕͝ ̸̨̙͇̉̊͊͂t̴̜̼̜̠̩̺̩͊̇̍̽̃ẖ̸̞̑̐̃̆͒̃̓̊i̶̧̯̹̻̩̳̩͑͆̄̀̃͝s̸̢̼͇̥̼̹̅̎̂̋̀͝͠ ̶̛̼͔͆̈́́͗̂͘s̶͉̬͕̼͂͑͠h̸̛̬̮͒̅͝͝ó̵̧͈̪͇̱̭̜̮̗̱̿̃̉̀̈́̃w̴̞͕̲͍̩̌̃̈́̑̈̐̉c̷̡̢̜̼̩̼͉̓̽̊̏̊̂̀̆͌͠ͅa̶̹̗͚̩̹̯̎̔̔̌͂̍̾͂͘̚s̵̡͇̻̫̟̟͉̯͗͐͆͜ȩ̵̘͇͉͇̱͍̺̭̦̈́͊̎s̶̟̳͈̪͉̜̫̲̆͊ͅ ̸̢̯̺̥͕̯̬̠͌̊̀́̉̄͒̅̀͂Y̸̥̱̩̯̟͊̀̒͜/̴͇̞͖̫͈̤̣̓̓͋̀͛̏̀̿͠͝N̷̫̙̝̤̑̎̃̂̃'̸̰̲̹͕̯͛́s̶͍̣̰̘͚̰͉̼̹̒̊̂ ̸̝͒͌́d̵̠͖̼͂͐̾̌̒̚ę̸̯̝̉͒̾̑̆̏̽̒̐s̷͈̻̣̲̏͆̒͆͂o̴̹̻̩͂̐̎͊̊͊̕͝͝l̸̲̻̦̦̖͔̳̗̱̈́̀͆̀͆ä̵̙̥̥̪̭̦͂̄͊̀͛̕͜͝ţ̴̢̛͔͍̜̖̦̙̳̉͆ͅi̸̠̩͂̎͘ơ̸̳̣̜͇̝̻̔̊͘͠n̵̞͈̙̗̪̪̫̻͇̐̄́̓̈́̏ ̸̡̰̳̞̤̤̗̏̈́͘ͅȍ̴͙̩f̸̨̛̙̬̰̠̞̺͐̐̀̄̌͑̊̚͜ͅ ̵̭̬̪̹̭͍̙̣̩̇̄̅͛̃͑͠h̵̢̅̏̑̒̆̀̇̏̕i̸̭͚̻̬̺͌̓m̷͇̩̏s̷̟̋͂̔͝ē̸̦͉͛̑ḽ̷̔̈́̉͂̇̓̌͝f̸̝̅̽̉ ̷̜̠͉̱̾͆̓̐̋̾͝ȃ̸̲̼͖̰͂͂ḟ̶͖̞̣̈́̋̅́̅̈́̏͜t̶̥̘̳̝̿̈́̎̓̂̚̕͠͝ë̵͇͍̜͈̟̖͓̲́̎̀̌r̶̢̛͙͙̤̝̹͙͝ ̵̻͇͇̹̺͌̋̄͜͝l̴̢̞͎̆̒͛̂͗̋̾̏̔͘ǫ̸̞́̒̽͆̋͘s̷̡̨͔̻̬͉͓̋̍́͜ḯ̶̙̗͈͆́̎̆͗͊͠n̷̡̮͇̭͖̥̰͕̤̠̓̍͋̌̎̂͌̀̋g̵̨̛̬̻̎̀̚ ̴̳̺̤̩͇͓͚̤̐̄͆͑̈͐̂h̶͇̄͆̌͊̌͜ȉ̸̛͍̮̻̭͔s̷̗͖̔̑̃͆̿̓̅̑ ̵͙̺̠̀̇̃͂ͅf̷̫̫̱̳̲͔̭̩͖͑̅̑͜͠à̸̙̗̀́͋̑͐ṱ̶̟̤̗͌̈́͗̎͆̿͜h̵̩̝̲̪͙͚̉̇́͛͛ḝ̶̢̛͉͔̺͓̥̔͒̃̇̈r̴̹̹̮̳̳̫̮̺̺̱̿̂̿̇̄̿̌̍̏͒.̶̗̥͎̲̑͐͒̍̓͆̚

Y/N: "...There's that thought again..."

Y/N thought back to that time he feinted in the Emerald Forest.

Y/N:  "Ever since Ruby mentioned her mother, I've been getting these snippets of memories that I don't recall."

Well, there's no use thinking much over it, it was currently 8:30 am, there was still some time for class, let's go over who caught Y/N's attention.

First and most obvious, Pyrrha Nikos, the Red-Haired Gladiator. Graduated top of her class at Sanctum and has won the Mistral Region Tournaments four years in a row, Y/N will get his chance to fight her, as leaving everything all behind and starting a massive fight in beacon wouldn't be optimal, because in signal's case, nobody caught Y/N's attention. The gap between a signal student and a beacon student was like night and day, especially the seniors, speaking of, Y/N hasn't checked any of them yet.

Second off, Ruby Rose, she's an agile and flexible fighter, while not on Pyrrha's level, she does showcase the potential to be on par, and the biggest part that made Y/N focus on her was due to Ozpin mentioning her silver eyes.

Non of the other first years caught Y/N's attention, though Weiss's glyphs could prove to be interesting. Classes only hold students of the same year, so Y/N will have to fine the seniors himself, but he's heard good things of them from the big man himself Ozpin back in his office.

-------------------------

(flashback)

Y/N: "...Really?"