chapter 1↷✦; little❞

At South Korea
In Seoul
The day was 9/7
There was a red haired women and light pink haired man at the hospital they where having their twins.

The father is Japanese and the mother is korean.

The mother was holding the red haired baby and the father was holding the pink haired baby.

The father: "they look soo cute, what should we name them"

The mother:"yes they are, hmm I think the older is tenn and the younger riku? "

The father:"alright, that's a good name for the twins "

______________________________________

After 2 years.....

??? :"neee, ri-chan  onee-san told me that she can take us for a walk would u like to bring tenn-chan and Aoto-chan? "

Riku:"yes aki-chan ,I'll ask kaa-san first, If she approved I would like tenn-ni and Aoto-chan to come too "(said Riku whith a cheerful smile)

Akito:" okeee, I'm excited, we can let nee-san get us to the club near by so we can play basketball " (said Akito and from he's face he looked happy and exited)

(A.n:by the way they can speek korean but their parents told them to speak Japanese to learn it bec. They would go back in any time)

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Riku:"Aki-chan mom said I can go and said if tenn-ni want to come he can "

Akito:"Nice, then let's ask tenn-chan and then nee-san will take us to Aoto-chan's house to ask his parents "

Riku:" okay "

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

At Aoto's house

The three little boys walked to their friends house with akito's big sis with them she's  older than them about 10 years but all of the little boys are the same age.

When they've reached to Aoto's house they've knocked and his mother opened.

Aoto's mother said:" ohh, you've came come in"

They've enter the house..

Riku:"nee obaasan, where's Aoto-chan? "

Aoto's mother:" he's in he's room do u want me to get him or ur going to him ?"

Riku:"thanks obaasan, can we ask u for something? "

Aoto's mother:" yes riku, is there something u want? "

Riku:"obaaasaaannn can Aoto plzz come with uss plzzz we're gonna to walk togther with mei-chan so can he plzzz come with us? "(Said riku with puppy eyes)

Aoto's mother :"Ofc he can go and ask him if he want and say to him that I approved for him to go with u, btw it looks like you've been working hard on learning Japanese! "

Riku:"arigato obaasan, yes I've been "

Then they get going to Aoto's room.

They've knocked but there's no answer so they've opened and saw that Aoto was sleeping.

Tenn:"Aoto-chan wake upppp"

Akito:"Wakeee upppp Aoto-channnn"

Riku:"wake uppppppp"

Aoto woke up and looked at them with sleepy eyes.

Aoto:"ahhh, what do u want "

Tenn:" Aoto-chan do u want to come and walk with us obaasan approved btw"

Aoto when he heard tenn he looked at them with happy look in he's face.

Aoto:"ofccc yessssss"

Then he went to get ready to hang out with he's friends.

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚

Hi everyone I've finished the first chapter I hope u like it so ofc u want to know how All the little 4 boys became friends so I'll say in the next chapter ✨

Sry bec the chapter is short the next one will be taller.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
SoSo chan♡♥︎
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯