chapter 5↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ idolish7

Hello there👋
Ik i didn't update for a long time but I've finally finished my exams the last week ✨
Sorry for wasting time now enjoy ✨

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

10 years later

Riku's pov:

Right now I'm going to Takahashi production to be an idol after Takahashi Otaharu had scouted me, I'm Excited and nervous in the same time I hope that people there are nice.

Now I'm in front of Takahashi pro I knocked the door then someone with a blue hair opened for me he looked nice then he started talking "are u nanase, Riku -kun? " I've nodded then he included himself " I'm ogami,banri , nice to meet you " he said "nice to meet you ogami-san " I said "just call me banri" he said I nodded and told him "okay, and u can call me riku" he nodded then smiled and took me to a room to wait in it.

When I entered the room there was 6 boys are talking together they seems kind too then I included myself and then they started including themselves too.

We've played basketball together until manger came and no one wins .

Manager included her self then we've done our taste I was nervous but I've feeled relief when manger came and told all of us that no one failed and we're going to live together form tomorrow in a dorm.

It's going to be the first time for me to live away from my parents so I think I'll get used by the time.

No one's pov:

After a few months idolish7 became popular in Japan the members knew about riku's asthma .

In that day i7 decade to have a party and invited trigger and re-vale because they were working in event together (friends day) that was successful.

The day was 13 July...

I7 members looked at riku who looked sad so they started asking him "Rikkun are u okay?! " said tamaki "Riku if u don't feel good tell us.. " said Yamato, Riku gave them a fack smile and said " Don't worry I'm truly fine "

I7 members know that Riku is lying , they were thinking about how they could cheer him and make him smile but their thoughts were cut when they heared the door bell rang.

Mitsuki opened he found trigger the ryuu started to speak "hello, thanks for inviting us" he said politely "hi, no problem, we think that's gonna to be fun if we've Selebrat together" said mitsuki then they've entered walking to the living room.

"Where is riku? " asked ten

"Nanase-san went to his room he said that he has to do something" said Iori

"Okay" said ten

"I'm going to get rikkun" said tamaki while heading to Riku's room.

In Riku's room..

He was looking at a picture and he's eyes was tearing then he said for himself "I missed u aki-chan, where are you right now, I hope to see u soon and sorry for Selbrating without u" said Riku while sobbing.

Then he heard tamaki's sound saying "Rikkun come on trigger came" said while opening the door slowly, riku wiped his tears before tamaki see him and hide the photo , then nodded as a respond.

Back to the living room

The idols were sitting together having a chat until re-vale came momo was energetic and yuki was calm as always.

After they've entered a few seconds and tamaki came with riku then they sat next to each other and started talking about random things.

Then they've started playing truth or dare they were closing the lights and sitting in a circle .

Yuki was going to ask riku this time and riku choosed truth then yuki asked him "did u had a best friend before? And if u had what's his name and how is his personality? " Riku was shocked from his questions and the others was shocked from his reaction, ten looked at riku and he looked like what he wants to know is 'where is he!? 'He thought and everyone looked at ten and they wanted to know so riku started to talk "I had and his name is akito, I know him since the day I was born because our parents are best friends too, he's personality most like momo-san" said riku and he looked sad, then nagi asked him "where is he now? " Riku looked at him and ten was focusing at riku waiting for his answer, "Idk where is he right now, all ik that his mother suddenly got sick and they need to travel to find a good doctors for her without saying anything" said riku while trying to hold his tears, everyone got shocked and ten was the most who get shocked then he said "That's why he's not with u, ik that if he's mother didn't got sick u would be idolish8 " All of them looked at ten and then asked" why? Does he have a good talent? " Riku answered "He can rap very fast and his sound is like the high ranked rappers" every one was shocked they've known a lot of things about the twins then gaku asked "who's older" ten said "us actually his birthday is today" then sougo asked"that's why u looked sad from this morning! That u can't Selebrat together with his birthday? " "yes" answered riku "it's a sad story, I hope you see each other's again" said momo, riku said "thank you , I just hope that his personality is the same"

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Hello
This is the end of this chapter ✨
Thanks for reading I'll try to update a lot!
And thanks for who support me ♡♥︎
If u have any idea for anything u would like to add to the story tell me!
Actually I've started posting again in YouTube if u want edits for any character I can do it✨.
U can follow me tiktok, Instagram and YouTube:soso_chan_Mikey the same name of my account here ✨

Thanks for reading the next chapter is:

Truth

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲
SoSo chan mikey
╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱